Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automated replies

Hi all, asked a seller a couple of questions regarding a planned purchase and all I got was some automated rubbish reply, so needless to say, I sent them a message letting them know that another seller has now got the business. The reply was in no wa...

address for seller for return of goods

Hi, I have contacted the seller to advise that I wish to return items that are not as described (probably through no fault of the seller), btu I am unable to read the handwriting of the seller on the label on the envelope.They are in France, and I ha...

Vast price rise on item

I bought an item for $20.00. Later that day I checked the same item and as normal it said item had been updated by the seller. It was now $35.00. But then this does happen in the odd occasion.

Sick of the huge amount of customs interference?

I have noticed over the last few months or so, a huge amount of customs opening boxes clearly labeled fragile and handle with care, but they don't seem to understand the meaning of this. I am now warning people I buy off that this is happening and to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return postage on item not as described/faulty

Hi all, one thing that really gets to me is the way sellers expect buyers of items to pay return postage when it is ''item not described'or even faulty. When the item has a few kilos to it, it can be quite a bit to return it. I dont see why a buyer s...

bidding not recorded

Getting a bit **bleep** off with the bidding system. I put in a maximum for an item and it showed I was the highest bidder. The price remained static unti the last few remaining seconds when it said I had been outbid, so i lost the item. This happens...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sudden overdue delivery surge

Can't recall similar but I have three parcel which haven't turned up on time and considering I only have 4 on order, that's not good. Anyone experiencing similar?

HELP WHITE EDEN LOUNGE

Hi, Any thoughts from buyers on the White Eden Bonded Leather Lounge for $489. Im looking at buying one. Would be great to hear from anyone that owns one. Regards and Thanks Nick

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful