Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item location text size

Has the item location text on listings dropped a few sizes for everyone or is it just me. Nothing else seems to have changed. I need glasses to read the darn thing.

Resolved! Where do i find my archived purchases?

Awhile ago i purchases something that has since been archived. I want to find the archives so i can purchase another off the same seller. can anybody help?ThanksRachel Kennedy

Buying and Selling Fixed Items

For a long time know I have read in certain areas of selling "Buyer to Dismantle/Remove", usually relates to kitchens, wardrobes and other items located in domestic or commercial properties that are attached to walls or floors. Recently a good friend...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

think it unfair when someone bids on something & somebody else bid on all of the same listing

l have been bidding on a certain item & their are other listing of the same item there is a ebayer who is bidding on all 3 listings & they are winnig all 3 of them i think it totally unfair for other ebayers as its not letting other have the opportun...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tom Waterhouse with me to the finish

As the final seconds of the auction drew to a close an advertisement for Tom Waterhouse (and his $250 offer) was flashing in the bottom right hand corner. This was all happening because the item page was displayed in the background, behind the biddin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automated replies

Hi all, asked a seller a couple of questions regarding a planned purchase and all I got was some automated rubbish reply, so needless to say, I sent them a message letting them know that another seller has now got the business. The reply was in no wa...