Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

best offer bidding

i realise this is probably nothing, but i have had the best offer from a seller re-buttled. they only want to take 15 cents off the price of the item bit of a farce

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy-it-now goes straight to Paypal

I would like to buy multiple items from one seller that are all at buy it now prices (books). However there is no commit to buy option and therefore I am being directed to Paypal to pay fro the item immediately. My issue is that the seller offers pos...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy-it-now goes straight to Paypal

I would like to buy multiple items from one seller that are all at buy it now prices (books). However there is no commit to buy option and therefore I am being directed to Paypal to pay for the item immediately. My issue is that the seller offers pos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspect Shill bidding

does ebay do anything if you report suspected shill bidding? "THE PEOPLES PRINCESS" COLLECTORS PLATE It had been relisted 3 times and it looks like the same person has won it twice. This bidder also has 100% bidding activity with this seller, so I'm ...

Seller Cancels Sales after it ends...

Hey guys, Today I purchased a Xbox 360 console with accs. The price didn't move thru the whole bidding process with mine being the only bid. Auction goes through as all normal ones do until I receive a message from ebay an 30mins later saying the sel...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not as describe?

Hi everyone, this might be a silly question but haven't had this issue before when buying so thought I would ask the brains!:) I bought a dress recently and recieved it today. On looking over it, it is missing an embellishment and is quite marked/pos...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP!!!!!

i was on ebay earlier trying to find a copy of final fantasy xii, but it turns out the site was stuffing up during this time"didn't know at the time", so i decided to buy the game, and it came up with an error, i thought it was just the game itself s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Archive

Hi all, When an item is bought and the transaction is finalised you can put it in an "archive". Where can I find my archive? I have looked and looked, but cannot locate it. Thanks for any help.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice please

Last week I won an item and when it arrived it was damaged. I contacted the seller who requested tht it be posted back. I have done this. How long should I wait for a replacement before lodging a claim.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'include description' is covered over, help please

Hi there For some reason I can not use 'include description' (top right of page) when searching. It is actually covered over by other graphics. I sometimes get a quick glimpse of it but I can not get to it. At first it was AdChoice ads covering it up...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Standard Sunglasses

Following cataract surgery I have been told that it is essential that I wear AS 1067:2003 category 3 or 4 sunglasses. Not a single listing at present on eBay mentions if they are compliant with AS 1067:2003, let alone the category where they belong. ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shoud I be worried

I just bought a nespresso machine from a seller with no feedback. They joined Ebay on 07/04 and sold 10 machines on 08/04 The description said they were a 'top rated seller' The item was said to be ready for shipping from melbourne but the seller is ...

Mass sellers

Can I block a sellers ads appearing in my searches? I hate trawling through pages and pages of items from the one seller when I use a distance search.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful