Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non-Seller and feedback.

I bid on and won a set of rims for my car. The seller then refused to follow through with sale stating that he didn't get the price he was after. He then relisted.I have reported relisted ad and the member but the member is still on and selling the s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase information, where did it go???

So over ebay and there changes............. When I go to *my ebay* and click on *purchases* it doesnt show the auctions that I won. Even if I put the date in, nothing. I have to go to *archive* to see them. How can I get them to stay in my ebay purch...

Seller refuses to sell item

I bid on and won a lpg system for my falcon. The seller did not have a reserve. They started the auction at 99c and even though I put a maxium bid of $120.00 a fair price I believed, I was to remove from car, I was the only bidder so I won at 99c not...

Not being able to cancel bids

I used to understand why buyers can't cancel there bids, but to many sellers are canceling there iteams because they are not happy with the amount bid on there iteam. If sellers can cancel buyers should be able to as well.

Sellers, second chance offers, and how long to pay?

Okay, I didn't check my messages or emails - my bad. 5 days ago I won an auction I had forgotten I was bidding on. I realised this morning, and paid, then called the seller to make sure they knew immediately I had paid. They told me that yesterday, t...

Desperate help!

HI All, I bought few things online and couple of items didn't turn up, the payment was already made and its been more then 90 days. I tried to contact the seller but no response. I contacted ebay still no help. is there any possibilities i get my mon...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal payment has not been accepted

I made a "buy it now" purchase and paid with paypal through ebay pay link but payment is not accepted by purchaser? I see this seller is new and has sold 98 of the same item in 3 days, it was cheap so bought one! How can seller not accept I thought i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cannot leave feedback.....

Hi, I need to leave feedback (under a buying id) for items received today. When I click on 'leave feedback' on each of the 9 items awaiting feedback I get a message....unable to leave feedback as ' there is no item for this number or you have already...

New format driving me nuts lol

I need a bit of help 1. How can i change it from 24 hour time next to people listing like when its ending? 2. When i select ' Items ending soonest' It also comes up with ended listing lol how do i fix this? It was such a good layout before this chang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone recognise this type of tracking #? APP2319339

Hi, I purchased an item from a seller who says the item location is NSW Australia. The tracking # provided is APP2319339, there are no details coming up. Just wondering if this is an Australian tracking # or if this item is in fact located in the Phi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

best offer bidding

i realise this is probably nothing, but i have had the best offer from a seller re-buttled. they only want to take 15 cents off the price of the item bit of a farce

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy-it-now goes straight to Paypal

I would like to buy multiple items from one seller that are all at buy it now prices (books). However there is no commit to buy option and therefore I am being directed to Paypal to pay fro the item immediately. My issue is that the seller offers pos...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful