MISSING ORDERS

SICK OF NOT GETTING ORDERS.  ARE THEY BEING SENT?  I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT SO MANY ORDERS CAN GET LOST.  AUSTRALIA POST MAY NOT BE THE BEST, BUT I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT  THEY HAVE LOST SO MANY ORDERS .  I AM SICK OF BEING ASKED TO WAIT 10 MORE DAYS AFTER IT HAS ALREADY BEEN 5 TO 6 WEEKS.  NO MORE.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

MISSING ORDERS

Hey birdlegsdebra,

Hopefully we can help you out. I’m sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. Can you ask the sender for the article tracking number? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it here, Tweet us or Facebook us and I can even call you. I’ll have a look into it.

-Rory    

Australia Post eBay Team

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

MISSING ORDERS

oh believe me so many can get lost and are taking a lot longer to deliver. Australia post service in the last month has taken a huge dive. It's pathetic.

I have had a nightmare month with lost parcels. A five hour journey has taken 3 weeks and still not reaching it's destination. another order from NSW to NSW took 12 days.

Here is just one of the many threads to read

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Items-not-being-delivered/m-p/753023#U753023

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

MISSING ORDERS

@australiapoststore wrote:

Hey @birdlegsdebra,

Hopefully we can help you out. I’m sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. Can you ask the sender for the article tracking number? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it here, Tweet us or Facebook us and I can even call you. I’ll have a look into it.

-Rory    

Australia Post eBay Team

Hopefully

LOLOL

that about sums up the entire Aus Post service atm.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

MISSING ORDERS

If you've already waited 5-6 weeks then the requests to wait another 10 days are to make sure you can't open cases with Paypal.

Never go more than about 43 days from payment to open a case. You have another 20 days from that to escalate to a claim. If the seller still doesn't come through, escalate and, usually, get you money back.

Are these overseas sellers, perchance?

Edit: Oh, yeah, please don't shout.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

MISSING ORDERS

have you got a headache Dave?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

MISSING ORDERS

There is nothing stopping you from opening a dispute whenever you want and whstever the seller says. Unless there is a valid trasking number that shows me it has almost made it to my address I open a dispute 15 business days for domestic and 20 for overseas, I wait another week to escalate. If the item arrives after I get my money back then I would re pay the seller.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply