Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback question. Not that I mind.

Hi all I have a question about FB.I have absolutely no preoblem with this personaly but I'm just interested to find out if it is actually ok as far as ebay policies go.My most recent FB I was given has a nice comment then followed by advertising ther...

A broken item under a 12 month warranty should be couriered back for repair by the company? Yes?

Tell me - I have a large item that no longer works - I believe the company should, under warranty, either fix it or replace it? I would think this was a normal business practise. Please let me know how I can make the company concerned adhere to norma...

Asking for Extra Postage to be Paid

I purchased a coat from UK and paid up in full via paypal. Now the seller has posted item and says she had undercharged postage cost and could I now please pay her another 3 pounds. What is the Ebay stand on this and do I have to comply ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE Ultrafire 18650 batteries again and again

Hi fellow scam targets.I have been duped agan by fake 18650 batteries Item id 321152773081Advertised as 5000 mah but barely 350 mah ..on was 100 mahI dont know why ebay does not do something about sellers like this His response to my claim of fake pr...

Can a seller refuse to honour a sold car?

I'm interested in buying a car that's listed on eBay. I went and had a look at the car, got a fair offer too.Back home, noticed its on ebay with a lower opening bid and no reserve.Noticed no-one's bid on it yet, seems like a good chance to grab a bar...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do you continually allow these liars who sell fake products, misleading descriptions and totally

Why does E-bay continually allow these fraudulent, tricksters to sell their **bleep** on Ebay. I can understand about colors being different, but they blatently lie about their sizing. The say "please friend, check size carefully" but their size comp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal

paypal most unhelpfull frustrating people i have tride to deal with

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

should I be worried?

I bid on a car and won for $255 without a reserve. seller only I got in contact after a call to ebay customer support 4 or 5 days after auction , when we spoke on the phone he said he was not going to let the car go for less than $750. the next day a...

Feedback revision

Hi. How can i revise a feedback?I want to change a feedback and i asked for a notification of revisionBut the shop told me they ran out of revision request and asked me to talk with ebay?

How are they permitted to continue trading through Ebay?

Seller lied in their desciption of the condition of a TV I purchased from them. It was advertised as 'new and never used' but it was very well used and damaged. They use delaying tactics when challenged to put people off. Look at their low satisfacti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller retracted my bid/closed auction/no reason given

I was a few days into a 5 day auction for a Tonka truck. I was the only bid up until recently when I got a message from ebay saying my bid was cancelled and the auction closed early. Is this ok? If so, is there a way to leave negative feedback someho...

• 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

live help disappeared?

I want to report a seller for emailing me links to their off ebay website, i can only find a link to report an item not specifically the seller. So i tried the 'contact us' link so i can tell live help directly but theres only phone & msg links, no l...