MISSING ORDERS

SICK OF NOT GETTING ORDERS.  ARE THEY BEING SENT?  I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT SO MANY ORDERS CAN GET LOST.  AUSTRALIA POST MAY NOT BE THE BEST, BUT I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT  THEY HAVE LOST SO MANY ORDERS .  I AM SICK OF BEING ASKED TO WAIT 10 MORE DAYS AFTER IT HAS ALREADY BEEN 5 TO 6 WEEKS.  NO MORE.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: MISSING ORDERS

Hey birdlegsdebra,

Hopefully we can help you out. Iโ€™m sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. Can you ask the sender for the article tracking number? If you donโ€™t feel comfortable posting it here, Tweet us or Facebook us and I can even call you. Iโ€™ll have a look into it.

-Rory    

Australia Post eBay Team

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

oh believe me so many can get lost and are taking a lot longer to deliver. Australia post service in the last month has taken a huge dive. It's pathetic.

I have had a nightmare month with lost parcels. A five hour journey has taken 3 weeks and still not reaching it's destination. another order from NSW to NSW took 12 days.

Here is just one of the many threads to read

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Items-not-being-delivered/m-p/753023#U753023

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@australiapoststore wrote:

Hey @birdlegsdebra,

Hopefully we can help you out. Iโ€™m sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. Can you ask the sender for the article tracking number? If you donโ€™t feel comfortable posting it here, Tweet us or Facebook us and I can even call you. Iโ€™ll have a look into it.

-Rory    

Australia Post eBay Team

Hopefully

LOLOL

that about sums up the entire Aus Post service atm.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If you've already waited 5-6 weeks then the requests to wait another 10 days are to make sure you can't open cases with Paypal.

Never go more than about 43 days from payment to open a case. You have another 20 days from that to escalate to a claim. If the seller still doesn't come through, escalate and, usually, get you money back.

Are these overseas sellers, perchance?

Edit: Oh, yeah, please don't shout.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

have you got a headache Dave?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

There is nothing stopping you from opening a dispute whenever you want and whstever the seller says. Unless there is a valid trasking number that shows me it has almost made it to my address I open a dispute 15 business days for domestic and 20 for overseas, I wait another week to escalate. If the item arrives after I get my money back then I would re pay the seller.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply