how to fix access denied to ebay

Having Access Denied problems after logging into www.community.ebay.com.au. I can only view all lists & messages, I can't access my eBay summary, I can't add anything to cart, I can't buy anything, I can't even look at purchasing history, I can't provide feedback, I can't check which sales I'm waiting for deliveries on in case it does not get delivered & I would have to let eBay know.

I'm using Waterfox browser, I've cleared cache, history, updated to the latest flash, I've gone into the flash manager & set that up, I've ran ccleaner to clean **bleep** off the computer, checked the registry etc & nothing works, I've tried on Internet Exploder & nothing works. I've contacted eBay support & they are aware of the problem although denying anything at first, they have stated that they will make this a priority but really all of us who are having this problem have not got time to waste with this happening.

If anyone has a proper answer to why this is happening & a sure fired fix then please provide an answer. There is no point that many people reply to this saying that they have had the same problem as that does not answer the problem. Only reply if you have a way to fix the problem, don't become a part of the problem by getting in the way posting the same thing as i've done.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: how to fix access denied to ebay

A deep-seated unwillingness to commit?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

@loxl7773 wrote:
Why can't I buy on ebay

You don't like long walks on the beach at sunset, or picnics in the park?

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

I have the same problem.  One minute I could access then in the next minute or two I could not.  I use Chrome and Firefox, can't access with either.  Can't access with Microsoft Edge either!

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

I doubt it is the same problem, given that three and a half years have gone by since this thread, and my suggestion, was current.

Did you clear cache and cookies, reboot?

If so try reinstalling your browser/s.

Or wait a while and see if the problem disappears.

Given you have actually logged into a portion of eBay...

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

If you've managed to get in here, then just go to the top of the page and click on the ebay logo.

It's a direct link to the home page.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply