Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

Is showing Cleavage disrespectful? 

It can be.

Iran's semi-official Fars news agency Photoshopped pictures of Michelle Obama at the Oscars to conform to Iranian restrictions on images of the female body in the media.

This is not so much the cleavage, but the shoulders and arms which are usually covered in that country.  So they have obviously modified the photo to the degree that they would not offend the President.

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

you can post your opinion on twitter, some funny posts there

#convoyofcleavage

Photobucket
Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

Career move after 14th, September

Application lodged, approved, accepted 😮

The advantages of a previous position of power and 3 years experiences as a clown 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

tony abbot can wear whatever togs he wants as far as I am concerned.  julia gillard dresses appropriately as far as I am have every seen and if she shows cleavage while in evening dress so what.  are women going to be asked to cover their ankles again next.  showing a little cleavage is not the same as flashing everything, people will use any excuse to give her a hard time it is getting petty and pathetic and just continuing on the sexist rubbish.

Such is life.
Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

Lest we forget Bump

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 55 of 55
Latest reply