Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

54 REPLIES 54

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 31 of 55
Latest reply

aspie*mum
Community Member

You can show a tasteful amount of cleavage in certain clothes.  There is a huge difference between a tasteful outfit AND having a huge rack hanging out.

Our PM doesn't have a huge rack, so I can't see her offending anyone with her cleavage!

Message 32 of 55
Latest reply

100% correct post #24 but the over weight and morbidly obese and  unfit people on here will continue to make nasty bitter jealous remarks about a fit healthy male. It seems to help them with their sad lot in life and their poor body image issues and the fact they can only dream of being this fit and healthy.

NW, if you yourself apply that line of thought...the people keep carrying on and attacking our Country's PM on irrelevant things  ie;her relationship ,her partner ,him buying a weekender,her marital status,voice,nose, dress sense,size of her bottom  etc etc would also be jealous of what she is,has and has achieved ?

Message 33 of 55
Latest reply

At least Tony is very fit and healthy and the right body weight unlike most of the over weight,(very overweight in many cases)  and unfit people on here who make nasty comments.

I'm sorry.My mum found WW very good 

Message 34 of 55
Latest reply

So some can't see the sexism ... a male goes almost naked & it's ok. A female shows an inch of cleavage and it's not ok. 

No sexism... J-Gill was in parliament at the time, so maybe not the best place to show cleavage..I remember Natasha Stott Despoja copping it because she used to wear Doc Martens..

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 35 of 55
Latest reply

cherples
Community Member

No sexism... J-Gill was in parliament at the time, so maybe not the best place to show cleavage..I remember Natasha Stott Despoja copping it because she used to wear Doc Martens..

Did she accidently flash a bit of cleavage one day?

I've never seen her go for the flash. Do I need to watch more parliament?

Message 36 of 55
Latest reply

No sexism ?

Message 37 of 55
Latest reply

are there any photos of this supposed show of cleavage ?

Message 38 of 55
Latest reply

No sexism ?

Yes no sexism,.... Julia was at work, Tony Abbot was at the beach in his Speedos.

It's not the cleavage that's the issue, it's the place... 

Years ago (70s or 80s)  a Romper Room host was sacked from her job for wearing a mini kirt in public...Not on the job, she was out with her family 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 39 of 55
Latest reply

have you seen photos Patchoo ? I have never noticed our PM showing some of her cleavage 

Message 40 of 55
Latest reply