MISSING BOY WILLIAM TYRRELL

WILLIAM WENT MISSING ON SEPT 12TH, 2014 FROM KENDALL, N.S.W- Please share this.. 

10476325_10152530737624755_8746816786387629698_o.jpg

Message 1 of 274
Latest reply
273 REPLIES 273

Re: MISSING BOY WILLIAM TYRRELL

Foster grandma sold her home in October a few weeks after he went missing.  It is on the net sold.

Message 241 of 274
Latest reply

@toypattern wrote:

Foster grandma sold her home in October a few weeks after he went missing.  It is on the net sold.

I think it was already sold when he went missing, completion may have taken place in October, what is relevant about that ?

Message 242 of 274
Latest reply

How did anyone know William Tyrell was staying at the house at that particular time when he disappeared? They were only visiting for a few days.
Message 243 of 274
Latest reply

Perhaps a crime of opportunity, Michelle

See the boy - no-one watching - take him

Message 244 of 274
Latest reply

I still feel something happened to the child in that house.  That is my opinion.

Message 245 of 274
Latest reply

Anything is possible, hopefully he will be found, however, since police didn't find any trace of foul play in the house, that seems unlikely to me. There is also the fact that there was a 4 yo in the house and the Grandmother, so I can't see them not telling.

Message 246 of 274
Latest reply

The family is always first in the suspect frame of any missing person or death.  If they are eliminated the circle spreads outwards, to friends and neighbours, then to strangers.

I doubt that some else would be described as a person of interest if there was a doubt about the closest people.

Message 247 of 274
Latest reply

bugg389
Community Member

Message 248 of 274
Latest reply

?

Message 249 of 274
Latest reply

Yeah.  Great that numnut bumped the thread with nothing to say.

Thought there was some news I hadn't heard.

Message 250 of 274
Latest reply