MISSING BOY WILLIAM TYRRELL

WILLIAM WENT MISSING ON SEPT 12TH, 2014 FROM KENDALL, N.S.W- Please share this.. 

10476325_10152530737624755_8746816786387629698_o.jpg

Message 1 of 274
Latest reply
273 REPLIES 273

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Little-Boy-Lost/m-p/1505553/highlight/true#M384891

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 2 of 274
Latest reply

I was hoping that he had been found. Cat Sad

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 3 of 274
Latest reply

me too 😞

Message 4 of 274
Latest reply

Me also.

I asked Channy this morning had she heard anything.

It doesn't look good for the little guy does it.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 5 of 274
Latest reply

POLICE investigating the baffling disappearance of toddler William Tyrell from the small town of Kendall are focusing their investigation on CCTV footage taken from the local tennis club.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/investigators-focus-on-cctv-footage-in-the-search-for-miss...

So glad to know that this search has not been abandoned.

Message 6 of 274
Latest reply

Remember I told about a well dressed man calling at a local store in Kew asking for directions to the Street William went missing from? Kew is only a hop step and jump from Kendall if my memory serves me well it was on the day William disappeared.

Message 7 of 274
Latest reply

Yes, I remember, Freddie.  It could have been a rumour, though.  I'm sure it would have been checked thoroughly.

Chapman said she has heard about the man who had walked into one of the businesses in town and asked for directions to near where William went missing. She believes the story is true.

Message 8 of 274
Latest reply

I remember reading the article in that link polks.

William has a complicated family history and, for legal reasons, his family cannot be identified.

And that, in itself, has started gossip. But there is no history of family conflict. Everyone has been interviewed and the whereabouts of all relatives checked out and verified.

Nothing to do with these latest developments most likely, but wasn't there some criticism at the time of his disappearance about his parents/family not speaking out in public? That probably explains why.

Message 9 of 274
Latest reply

Polks, when I originally posted about this chap I wondered if it was rumour but I have since found out it was true.

Shop owners on Kendall's main street said they had been told not to comment on a man who asked for directions to Benaroon Drive.

Fairfax Media believes that one line of inquiry is a man who asked staff in a local shop for directions to Benaroon Drive on Friday, before William went missing.
Message 10 of 274
Latest reply