MISSING BOY WILLIAM TYRRELL

WILLIAM WENT MISSING ON SEPT 12TH, 2014 FROM KENDALL, N.S.W- Please share this.. 

10476325_10152530737624755_8746816786387629698_o.jpg

Message 1 of 274
Latest reply
273 REPLIES 273

allways good to make your first post a great one.

Image result for first post meme

Message 251 of 274
Latest reply

If William was in foster care l suspect a well planned abduction by people who wanted him back and a quick relocation.If,and l don't know,the Dept of Human services were involved it would be easy to find him and take him.I did it with my two year old son.I got access to him and bang,straight to the airport and out of the country.Those idiots at community services had no idea
Message 252 of 274
Latest reply

Mattress and computer.interesting...... M..a..c or //////.mc.for MCs.could a Moterbike club be involved in this either a kidnapping because the father owed money drugs was the father a nom or associated in drugs with bikies.did bikies take him because he was in danger.bacca .is a bikie gang who protect children could they be involved .what ever or which ever one .possibility grandma speddo and the mother know something.. Speddo owning a pawn shop ect would know cops and bikies .who are the local bikies in that area.just a phycic possibility. I run on my intuition and I have studied a lot of stuff.and I have risen in conscience. I do think its strange that spedo was told not to come that day.that all the family was at grannies.sister and granny on back balcony.the mother making coffee with a full street veiw.the father I did read was down the local shop.so here we go .theory .......sister is guarding granny while mummy makes coffee daddy down shop is mummy watching for the possible arrangement of willy being taken by an arranged kidnapping as docs were involved and taken to a destination to be raised by some one they could trust.. But you certainly would not think a mother would let her child be taken to have someone else raise him.maybe with thus theory .it could shed some light into a new direction of the truth.by the way people..I have list my 2 children to docs care as I was on ice .I have seen a lot .I have just completed over a year in rehab.and I do not touch drugs anymore.and I am about to fight docs for my kids back Nate and nevaeh.xxxooo
Message 253 of 274
Latest reply

I find it a bit piacular .the mother of William tyrell when questioned by police .the statement .she say his only lived a few years its ridiculous. That ridiculous statement is not a normal thing to say.when your son .could of met foul play.I would be expressing a lotta different words than that...they say the foster parents took them up to Kendall when it was the biological parents .or was William already up their with the grandmother which they say was the faster parent.arnt the foster parents in Sydney.the biological parents are from Sydney. Something odd .going on I feel they were.playing hide and seek. They find stuff near a stump close by Kendall.middle mountain .which they to say .stuff their suggested hide and seek .spiderman a super hero.works for police the good of mankind...the father was the only one not at the house .when William went missing..and all the others at the house didn't seem to be paying much attention in the time frame William went missing. If that was my child I would be a mess.totally devastated.probley would not even be able to function properly as a humun being again..as in work hold a job .or be phycological sane..I feel that William was taken some where safe by some one and that some one in the house that day knows.I really do hope his safe and well.just like the mother said too in an interview. Facs have two of my babies also.I only see then once every two months which really hurts and phycologicaly affects me and has pretty well destroyed my whole family .it phycologicaly affect the other brothers and sisters everything .though the kids seem to be going fine.they are fosterd with two gay men which seem OK.but I see on my kids faces they wanna come home.and by the way my kids have to told me that they fight sometimes and break up.which is how me and my women list them to facts domestic violence. It is very wicked. And something better should be done before facts step in and take children. Offer the parents all the help they can give .counciling a helping hand rehab what ever dont just take them.there's a fine line between kidnapping and taking.it is very very ssad soo .ssad
Message 254 of 274
Latest reply

It is very dangerous to judge anyone's reactions to losing a child (whether by disappearence or by death) based on what you can only assume your own would be.

Everyone reacts differently, everyone finds a different way of coping and everyone's path through that great black bog of grief is different. Some eventually emerge on the other side unscathed, some carry scars for the rest of their lives and some never manage to escape the morass at all.

Message 255 of 274
Latest reply

That post is very difficult to understand, perhaps read up on the facts? Why would his bio parents arrange a kidnapping and have another person raise him and never get to see him?

He was already in a happy home, loved and cared for. Placement was permanent and anyone who listened to the foster parents on 60 minutes could hear the devastation in their voices.

Message 256 of 274
Latest reply

So much for your theory
Message 257 of 274
Latest reply

yeah but who says the children weren't prompted for the answer the police were looking for?
Message 258 of 274
Latest reply

seriously? you've convicted him witout any facts you might as well be on facebook with the other dickheads
Message 259 of 274
Latest reply

not everyone uses cards to pay for coffee there is a thing called cash you know
Message 260 of 274
Latest reply