My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

Ohhh dear lloyds - that would break my heart Smiley Sad

Where I used to live copped a big heail storm as well, thankfully the stones weren't very large but still significant damage done to friend gardens.

No hail here, but we have had some much needed rain here - unfortunately alot of my flowers are under the eaves so I still have to do some watering, but the veggie garden appreciated it and has kicked on well!

Message 6681 of 6,720
Latest reply

Gorgeous pics of your garden and watch dogs B3  .... Love the Spring colours, simply stunning  How is the newest addition? Growing quiclky , I guess ( as they do )

DEB Sorry you received so much damage to your garden :(, saw some pics on TV, wow, that area  area certainly copped it 

Amber how extiting, when do you leave? or are you already there?

Some of you "may" remember this pic or my farm bling   .... the garden has changed a little since then

DSCN2587.JPG

Message 6682 of 6,720
Latest reply

DSCN4241.JPG

Message 6683 of 6,720
Latest reply

That's looking good, Bushie.  

B3, those bright bulbs are so welcoming and happy.  Good to hear that some good rain has fallen for your gardens.

DEB

Message 6684 of 6,720
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

Gorgeous pics of your garden and watch dogs B3  .... Love the Spring colours, simply stunning  How is the newest addition? Growing quiclky , I guess ( as they do )

Newest addition is keeping us all on our toes - I am sooo looking forward to OH getting home next week so he can take his turn at walking the floor / rocking in the chair / taking him for walks in his pram etc.  Mum is struggling with feeding but determined to do it so I am doing all I can to help. That said he is just gorgeous, and has stolen his Grammy's heart well and truly.

Message 6685 of 6,720
Latest reply

Does your daughter live with you B3? Sounds like he is not making it easy for his mummy?  I am sure she will get it all sorted out in time with you helping her, being a new mum is never easy, but you know that lol

Message 6686 of 6,720
Latest reply

Yes Bushie, she is living with us. 

Fate is a wonderful thing - she was moving in with us for 6 months to save the last of her deposit before buying her own place (actually moved in here before we did!) but accidentally fell pregnant (long story behind that -suffice to say she can't take the pill and the man was determined to get her up the duff ) then found out he wasn't all he pretended to be. 

After the gazillionth lie she had had enough and broke it off.

So now she is going to be staying here for at least another 12 months, maybe longer.

I'm loving the time with Lorcan, but omg I am tired! Another set of hands here will be wonderful.

Message 6687 of 6,720
Latest reply

Naked! Oh no!!!

Bushie, this is my first full day here in London and back online. Yay for free wifi!

my day: london shopping, Museums this afternoon... Was found a place to stay in the end. Opposite a cementery. Should I take it personally? Nice area though and smack bang in the middle of East End "trendy hipsterville". Feeling pretty spoiled right now.

image.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6688 of 6,720
Latest reply

Guess she could have crossed her legs B3 lol Too late now, I guess lol

Great that you are able to be there to help her, once she gets into a routine, she will be fine, doesnt take long to get things sorted out ... I had 3 kids under 3.5 and NO extended family at all, you just learn to be organised lol  ....

Will Lorcan's dad be involved in his son's life as well?

Message 6689 of 6,720
Latest reply

Wow Amber great time of the yr to be in London ... wonderful city ... How long are you away for?
Message 6690 of 6,720
Latest reply