My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

My day

Good morning ๐Ÿ™‚

Light drizzle falling here atm, hoping it turns into some good soaking rain, everything is so dry, havent had rain for weeks ๐Ÿ˜ž

Sandy there are so many new varieties of tomato these days, hard to keep up with them all. I have planted Sweetbite cherry tomatoes, also some Romas, both seem to be doing well. Also have lettuce, spring onions, cabbage, beetroot, capsicum, strawberries and spuds growing, still need to plant my zucchini and Lebanese cues. I agree with your friend, it's going to be a long hot summer, so best to get the veggies established early.

Amber, that was a fleeting trip to London, hope you enjoyed it

Message 6711 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Hiya Bushie...yes I kindof enjoyed it. Mostly work. Not much time for just strolling around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6712 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Look>>>>Image result for yellow tailed black cockatooone of these was way up in the gum tree earlier today.  Being pestered by the soldier birds.

He was  "quietly" screeching, and I could hear another about 1km away.  Mother+chick I wonder?  As I noticed the distant one flying this way, "mine" flew towards it and they flew off in a northerly direction together.   Awwww.

DEB

Message 6713 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

frogs musical.jpg

Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog.

Jeremiah and his drunken buddies took over the night with their serenading.  Very persistent until about midnight.  Then all was serene.  

Humidity woke me early today to a star filled sky.  Lightning flashes from the north east.  Clouds moving in.  Some more rain I hope.

DEB

Message 6714 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Just to say Happy New Year to everyone who posted on this thread. Hope all your gardens and renovation plans, went well. I had a lot of support here so...thinking of you guys Heart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6715 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Happy NewYear to you also Amber  .....   Hope life is treating you kindly

Message 6716 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Speaking of gardening, we're now growing blueberries and corn, the lemon tree is refusing to grow lemons this year but the tree still looks healthy, two camillias out of three thriving, potatoes were great (now finished), carrots were a total failure, the daisies look splendid and the wattle tree has finished flowering but was wonderful ....  Smiley Very Happy

rabbit1.gif

Message 6717 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

wpidplants-100044.jpg

Smiley LOL

Message 6718 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Well done Tas .... Its so hot and dry her atm, its a battle to keep the garden alive
Message 6719 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Thanks Bushie.   So far so good thanks to you and the gardening thread from last year xx

Hope you do get some rain soon.   It's very very dry here too at the moment.

Message 6720 of 6,720
Latest reply