Tp Whom It May Concern

ok, i give up.

i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying.

there was just a small number of people posting anything new.

but as ive discovered there are 1 or 2 who hardly ever post anything new but critisise my posts constantly which is absolutly their right.

but ive had enough so i wont be posting anything besides questions for help on either buying board or selling board.

it was fun for a while but its not anymore.

to those who have been nice to me i thank you.

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Tp Whom It May Concern

Man Tongue

Message 51 of 58
Latest reply

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 52 of 58
Latest reply

Being from the other side of the political fence to you Dave, we didnt always agree on things. That being said, most of the time I found your posts interesting and thought provoking. I,m sorry to hear of your decision and wish you all the best as you sit on the porch watching the sun go down over the waves.

Message 53 of 58
Latest reply

Message 54 of 58
Latest reply

Sadly, David hasn't been back since he posted the OP.

Message 55 of 58
Latest reply

Message 56 of 58
Latest reply

What a shame!  

i haven't looked in here for a couple of weeks but I thought you had some interesting threads David, 

Message 57 of 58
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
omg you can't leave David. I always figured that if I returned after one of my absences and everyone was gone you would still be here with the light on. I liked your topics. At least you came up with topics for discussion. Come back!
Message 58 of 58
Latest reply