Victims want their abuser charged

38 REPLIES 38

Re: Victims want their abuser charged

There is a big difference between social media (words on a screen) and someone (in your face) shouting at people sitting on seats minding their own business, on public transport. Can't push the red X in the top corner of your screen to make them leave you alone.

Message 11 of 39
Latest reply

If younger people on drugs or drunk behave like that, everyone is outragedd. This old woman should have known better than to open her mouth and spit venom about subjects she knows nothing about. This just shows how many uneducated people listen to radical gossip and haul every person of a race or religion into the same barrel.

We could just as well say that every catholic is a peadophile, because why would you still go to that Church and follow that religion when it has been proven that Priests and Nuns in the past have abused children?

The same goes for other religions or races. Just look at Africa and see how many are the fanatics that slaughter their own people.

On another thought, Captain Cook came to Australia without having been invited. His men slaughterd indigenous people by the thousands to ge what thy wanted. Do we regard all people from England as murderers?

People that acuse and abuse others for whatever reason should look at the dirt on their own front step before siting in judgment about the dust on others.

Erica

Message 12 of 39
Latest reply

Lol, it will take a long time for them to outbreed the rest of the population.

Do you really think that is their aim?

I don't understand why the deflection. This crass woman spoke to them in a bigoted and nasty way, there is no excuse for that, no excuse for her words, obviously she was comfortable in that guise........ especially when others did nothing except turn away.

Message 13 of 39
Latest reply

@*pepe wrote:

"If someone with white skin can travel easily without any harm and concern why don't I?

that is just not true - anyone and everyone can be a target to some loudmouth.

If a white couple with a baby was targeted like that by a dark skinned old woman, the whole train would jump to their deffence. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 14 of 39
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

If younger people on drugs or drunk behave like that, everyone is outragedd. This old woman should have known better than to open her mouth and spit venom about subjects she knows nothing about. This just shows how many uneducated people listen to radical gossip and haul every person of a race or religion into the same barrel.

We could just as well say that every catholic is a peadophile, because why would you still go to that Church and follow that religion when it has been proven that Priests and Nuns in the past have abused children?

The same goes for other religions or races. Just look at Africa and see how many are the fanatics that slaughter their own people.

On another thought, Captain Cook came to Australia without having been invited. His men slaughterd indigenous people by the thousands to ge what thy wanted. Do we regard all people from England as murderers?

People that acuse and abuse others for whatever reason should look at the dirt on their own front step before siting in judgment about the dust on others.

Erica

Look.

I'm sorry for that young couple. It must have been very distressing.

But this is what happens when you try to integrate a culture into a culture that is so vastly different. It's hard on both sides. FGS the Whiteys are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two they'll be bred out, so I suggest the persons of middle-easten appearance just bide their time and have lots of kids while the whiteys have cats and dogs and abortions.

I cant believe what Im reading..

Message 15 of 39
Latest reply

gobsmacking isn't it

Photobucket
Message 16 of 39
Latest reply

Unbelieveable - obviously been reading too many propaganda websites.

White Australians are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two  (40 years approx?)they'll be bred out,...

Spreading misinformation there. Actually, that statement is total nonsense.

Population of Australia

23.13m (2013 figures)

Number of Muslims in Australia

476,000 approx. 2.2% of the total Australian population (2011 Census figures)

Message 17 of 39
Latest reply

FGS the Whiteys are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two they'll be bred out,

If that's true then maybe someone should have a word in David Leyonhjelm's shell pink ear.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/having-children-is-a-personal-choice-that-shou...

Message 18 of 39
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

FGS the Whiteys are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two they'll be bred out,

If that's true then maybe someone should have a word in David Leyonhjelm's shell pink ear.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/having-children-is-a-personal-choice-that-shou...

Dear She-Ele, for once I agree with a politician. Why should the Government be responsible for anyones children? I understand the need for medical care for some children, but not for anything else.

Who paid us for child care and education for our children? We manged on our own, and in those days we had no access to contraceptives like are available now.

You want a child? Make sure you can afford it and don't make other people responsible for your lifestyle.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh and unfeeling, but times have always been tough, not only today.

Erica

Message 19 of 39
Latest reply

erica- you apologise for sounding harsh and unfeeling? Not necessary imo.

more like realistic.

If anyone cares to read throught this entire post, its pretty clear who is harsh and unfeeling..

Message 20 of 39
Latest reply