What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Re: What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Seeing as tattoos have been around since before the wheel, let alone the bike or bikie, it is hard to believe bikies are the custodians.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Its just like drug dealing or prostitution, It doesnt matter whether the bikies are really custodians of a trade, If they think they are and you are on the end of their extortion threats, they are going to make life pretty difficult for you if you dont comply.

Wow, I'm actually glad you don't live near me, since I'm the matriarch of 4 generations of VERY RESPECTABLE " bikies" . And there is no way I believe any of this hoo-rah  is true there either. It's your inability to accept someone who lives a different lifestyle than yours. You should really leave the farm and see the world as it is. Your prejudice and bigotry takes a huge amount of really cool people out of your life.. people who could and would save your life, despite your closed mind. Wow....

WOW is right ................That is a mighty big bit of judgement from some-one who claims to live in America and has only been posting on this board for a very short while.

I have cautiously given you the benefit of the doubt, as I always like to believe most people are basically honest until proven otherwise, but those who suggest you are just a sock puppet are starting to look the odds on favourite to me.

As for Bikies, in Australia there are bikers and then there are bikies. Bikers usually refers to people who like to ride bikes. Thousands of US out there. ( I currently own over a dozen motorcycles ) The term bikies in Australia is usually associated with organised crime, motorcycle gangs.

As for getting off the farm............ for around 30 years I played music semi-professionally in rock and blues bands. We played all the main venues within a 400 km. radius including supports for a few big names. Guess who one of our most consistent clients where............Yep bikers and bikies. Heck we even had a former Hells Angels associate as a drummer in one band and another drummer ( what is it with drummers ) went on to become a collecting agent and stand over man for organised bikie drug dealers. ( RIP. he ended up dying from the side effects of his heroin addiction )

So best not to judge some-one you have never met, from halfway around the world ( yeah right   Man Wink ) ...............I haven't lived quite the sheltered life you seem to assume.  

Message 51 of 182
Latest reply

And as for your supposed location in America.......( but member registered in Australia ...Man Wink  )....

You may need some sleeping pills, as your last few posts on this thread have all been made from 3.00 am to 4.30 am American time..........Man LOL

Message 52 of 182
Latest reply

Gee Bob what a load of rubbish, can you imagine a woman reading this after they had a double mastectomy, as I said you have NO under standing of a womans stength at all

Half your posts are putting women down.

Just to let you know these women wanted some thing beautiful where they lost their breasts

NOT motivation because they had a Trama

Bob you must be one of the thickest men about women I have ever come across

At the moment I would like to cut your nipples off and see how you feel, I would make sure you would have URGE SCARS

Message 53 of 182
Latest reply

By the way once again you are Mansplaining me amd are being condescending

You most be the alpha  dog  of Misogyny

Message 54 of 182
Latest reply

Hey dont be rude to strangers, Hell I have posted at 3 in the morning when I cant sleep

12..58 here in NZ at the moment and I may not my to sleep till 2am my choice

Ain't no one going to tell me when I can sleep or not

Message 55 of 182
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

Gee Bob what a load of rubbish, can you imagine a woman reading this after they had a double mastectomy, as I said you have NO under standing of a womans stength at all

Just to let you know these women wanted some thing beautiful where they lost their breasts

At the moment I would like to cut your nipples off and see how you feel, I would make sure you would have URGE SCARS

Prabably best to stay away from this this thread. I think emotion is getting the best of you. I am more interested in the vast majority of cases on what motivates people to get tattoos. 

Message 56 of 182
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

Hey dont be rude to strangers, Hell I have posted at 3 in the morning when I cant sleep

12..58 here in NZ at the moment and I may not my to sleep till 2am my choice

Ain't no one going to tell me when I can sleep or not

And your id is registered where ? 

You're as straight as they come lion, honest as the night is long and say what you think.....

But the other one.............  smells to me like 

Spoiler
SOCK PUPPET !!!
Message 57 of 182
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@lionrose.7 wrote:

Prabably best to stay away from this this thread. I think emotion is getting the best of you. I am more interested in the vast majority of cases on what motivates people to get tattoos. 

Well next time you see a bunch of people covered in tats, go and talk to them.  Most will tell you that it is addictive, what do they say about a fine line between pleasure and pain,  Anyway your now claimed interest in peoples motives for getting inked, seem to be at

odds with your  OP

Message 58 of 182
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

LOL Joe so you going to turn a attractive women down because she has a Tattoo

Wow 

Like wow man, rather unbecoming of you to make an assumption about me.

I've gone out with gorgeous women blemished with tats. This doesn't restrict my choices.

What I think of them decorating themselves with tats though is a different matter.

It's simply not my thing.

If you can't accept my opinon.. then it's your thing, not mine Lol

My opinion of tats has always been the same.

..As expressed on many many tattoo topics on CS over years

So..what's with the objection now?

Signatures suck.
Message 59 of 182
Latest reply

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@joz*garage wrote:

When I see an attractive woman, & then notice a tattoo, I think - WHY!!?!

Makes them less attractive IMO, and does not enhance their beauty.

I prefer al natural. But, that's just me.

If you think that art on a woman's skin makes her less attractive, you're missing out on some really nice ones,Joz, and I feel sorry for you. 

SMFH, real strange.

As I haven't missed out, lol

Signatures suck.
Message 60 of 182
Latest reply