What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

For you Joe.  I'm more interested in the psychology of those who would do this to their body. By the way, these are suppose to depict the best of tattoos on beautiful women. I didn't choose the stupid mistakes or crazy tatoos.  I think it takes something major to affect someone's mental faculty enough to cause them to do this to themselves, good or bad.

A person will never understand the psychology of others while they remain prejudice, judgemental and view others based upon their gender or race. Also, people need to learn how to ask the right questions, the right way, if they want to be a pseudo-psychologist. A good start would be to see a real Psychologist to try and straighten out one's own mind, before delving into the minds of others. Amateurs can be embarrassing.

Message 41 of 182
Latest reply

@supermussolinibros wrote:

majority if not all tattoo shops are owned by bikie scum so people who get the tattoo are also supporting these subhumans financially.

If they aren't owned by scummy bikies than they are in the employ of the bikies who often force them to hand over profits.

This scenario happened here in Canberra when a tattoo parlour was opened in the inner north-bikies showed up and demanded a share of the profits as they say they are the custodians of tattoos and forced the owner into a profit sharing arrangement

I'd like to see proof of your claims , please. All of them. And I'd like to see video of you trying to handle even a Suzuki 250, much less an Indian Cheiftain.

It isn't polite to be prejudiced or bigoted towards those who have more talent and ability than you do.  that's how real "subhumans" act and speak. It's pure jealousy and spite. 

Message 42 of 182
Latest reply

So Bob those women who have had their scars Tattooed over from having their breasts off are Mental, Really!!!!!!!!!

Am I mental to have a Breast cancer pink ribbon Tattoo after cancer, could be a bit but not from the Tattoo

Message 43 of 182
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Seeing as tattoos have been around since before the wheel, let alone the bike or bikie, it is hard to believe bikies are the custodians.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Its just like drug dealing or prostitution, It doesnt matter whether the bikies are really custodians of a trade, If they think they are and you are on the end of their extortion threats, they are going to make life pretty difficult for you if you dont comply.

Wow, I'm actually glad you don't live near me, since I'm the matriarch of 4 generations of VERY RESPECTABLE " bikies" . And there is no way I believe any of this hoo-rah  is true there either. It's your inability to accept someone who lives a different lifestyle than yours. You should really leave the farm and see the world as it is. Your prejudice and bigotry takes a huge amount of really cool people out of your life.. people who could and would save your life, despite your closed mind. Wow....

Message 44 of 182
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

When I see an attractive woman, & then notice a tattoo, I think - WHY!!?!

Makes them less attractive IMO, and does not enhance their beauty.

I prefer al natural. But, that's just me.

If you think that art on a woman's skin makes her less attractive, you're missing out on some really nice ones,Joz, and I feel sorry for you. 

Message 45 of 182
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@joz*garage wrote:

When I see an attractive woman, & then notice a tattoo, I think - WHY!!?!

Makes them less attractive IMO, and does not enhance their beauty.

I prefer al natural. But, that's just me.

Not just you. Just different degree of self-mutilation. For some it's like a "bad hair cut for the rest of the life"

Which emoji is supposed to represent anger and/or disgust for the content of a post, folks? 

Message 46 of 182
Latest reply

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

GO

Their body and their money, so up to them if they choose to get it tattooed  ....... Personally I dont like tattoos an would never get one done

Your body, your choice. 

Message 47 of 182
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:
images (1).jpeg
hot-girl-with-tattoo-080819-8.jpg
256x256bb.jpg
For you Joe.  I'm more interested in the psychology of those who would do this to their body. By the way, these are suppose to depict the best of tattoos on beautiful women. I didn't choose the stupid mistakes or crazy tatoos.  I think it takes something major to affect someone's mental faculty enough to cause them to do this to themselves, good or bad.

Does this board have an ignore button? 

Message 48 of 182
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

So Bob those women who have had their scars Tattooed over from having their breasts off are Mental, Really!!!!!!!!!

Am I mental to have a Breast cancer pink ribbon Tattoo after cancer, could be a bit but not from the Tattoo

Please read carefully.

It's consistent with something major/traumatic that's happened to them. It's the motivation behind the tatoos.

Message 49 of 182
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@lionrose.7 wrote:

Please read carefully.

It's consistent with something major/traumatic that's happened to them. It's the motivation behind the tatoos.

Hi Bob,  thank god your not my shrink.  I hope you are not insinuating that survivors of major illness are somehow left mentally incapacitated and unable to function in this god forsaken world.

As a long term sufferer of PTSD  (Not illness related)  I can tell you that it is possible to continue to live a normal and productive life while still affected by mental illness.

Not everyone who has a tat, is a bikie, low life, or scum.

Not everyone who is a bikie, low life, or scum  has a tat.

Learn to see past a persons looks, and you may get to meet some amazing people.

Message 50 of 182
Latest reply