What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Re: What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

if one wants to cover ones body in green meaningless (to anyone but yourself) scribbles thats fine by me

cant say i have ever seen a tattooed person and thought 'well thats an improvement'

however i think police should NOT be covered in tattoos

(also they shouldnt look like thugs either)

that goes for doctors and nurses too

Message 11 of 182
Latest reply

majority if not all tattoo shops are owned by bikie scum so people who get the tattoo are also supporting these subhumans financially.

If they aren't owned by scummy bikies than they are in the employ of the bikies who often force them to hand over profits.

This scenario happened here in Canberra when a tattoo parlour was opened in the inner north-bikies showed up and demanded a share of the profits as they say they are the custodians of tattoos and forced the owner into a profit sharing arrangement

Message 12 of 182
Latest reply

What a load of rubbish

Does my breast cancer pink Ribbon Tattoo make me a Bikie LOL

Message 13 of 182
Latest reply

Seeing as tattoos have been around since before the wheel, let alone the bike or bikie, it is hard to believe bikies are the custodians.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Message 14 of 182
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

What a load of rubbish

Does my breast cancer pink Ribbon Tattoo make me a Bikie LOL

Depends, have you got it on your face, like a big tough (but pink) walrus

Message 15 of 182
Latest reply

Yes how about Tribel Tattoos that have been around since day Dot.

Lots of Tribel Tattoos in NZ, cops, doctors, nurses, yes they have them as is their right

I dont even notice, but then again I know it is none of my business to tell people if they should have tattoos or not.

Especially when it is Maori or Island tradition

Message 16 of 182
Latest reply

LOL No it is on my Hip, the other side is a 4 leaf Clover for my grandmother

The only one that see's them these days is my doctor

Message 17 of 182
Latest reply

@supermussolinibros wrote:

majority if not all tattoo shops are owned by bikie scum so people who get the tattoo are also supporting these subhumans financially.

If they aren't owned by scummy bikies than they are in the employ of the bikies who often force them to hand over profits.

This scenario happened here in Canberra when a tattoo parlour was opened in the inner north-bikies showed up and demanded a share of the profits as they say they are the custodians of tattoos and forced the owner into a profit sharing arrangement

At the risk of becoming even more " godwined "....Man Wink  There is a lot of truth in supers post about bikies completely dominating the ownership of the tattoo industry. An extended family member is interested in becoming a tattoo artist and in a conversation I had with her a few weeks ago, she confirmed every shop I listed in regional South Australia was owned by bikies.

Similar to Supers post, a private tattoo artist tried to start a studio in a nearby town and was shut down immediately by bikie stand over tactics.

Message 18 of 182
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Seeing as tattoos have been around since before the wheel, let alone the bike or bikie, it is hard to believe bikies are the custodians.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Its just like drug dealing or prostitution, It doesnt matter whether the bikies are really custodians of a trade, If they think they are and you are on the end of their extortion threats, they are going to make life pretty difficult for you if you dont comply.

Message 19 of 182
Latest reply