What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Re: What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

@chameleon54 wrote:

@hannahmallory wrote:

What rubbish.  A few roos in the top paddock is a common Australian idiom and is well known by many Americans on other chat boards as well as ebay.com.

Lalbo is most definitely an American ebay member that chose to come here after an invitation by Dom most likely.  Come on buddy.  Don't get **bleep**y.

That's a very interesting observation Hannah. It lines up with my suspicions of who's hand is in the sock. I,m sure it has been great fun for someone to invent an " American " sock puppet to stir up a few of the regulars on the forums and get everyone guessing about its identity.

But when the puppet is simply used as a nasty mouthpiece to put people down and make up extra numbers for the " pile on " it has moved from a game to simply being spiteful and nasty.

Unfortunately the execution with Australian id registration, not allowing for international time differences, a familiarity with Australian language, a familiarity with regular posters and forum politics and the rapid move to nasty put downs is not consistent with a new international poster and gives the game away.

Its time for the sock puppet to go back to the dirty wash basket.

There's one thing that could be considered, Cham

Anybody in any location can create a ID that says they're from any country they choose.. using a "proxy server"

This isn't who you think it is, Dom always identifed herself on other forums too if she used another name - other than on Ebay.

I have a fair idea who this yank is (so does Icy it seems)

& this thing about assisting Labo with Wifi was suspect to me from the beginning, and there's no evidence provided to prove that I did.

Signatures suck.
Message 111 of 182
Latest reply

LOL I think you should all get over your selves.

This is just a BOARD, dont like what some one says Ok dont fuel the fire, just move on and live real life

None of this is about winning hell there is no prize just Ego

Not about any one in particular just following the last post

Message 112 of 182
Latest reply

Funny , coming from someone who just a few days ago suggested cutting off someone's nipples lol

Message 113 of 182
Latest reply

Thank you for finally admitting that you got me banned for 3 days. It's about time. Now how about you tell me who you and your friends think I am, and why you think I'm not me. 

Message 114 of 182
Latest reply

@skyrider12-au wrote:

No problem fitting on my screen - have you ever considered buying yourself some decent equipment, and have you ever considered posting something intelligent that deals with the topic ... I think not!  Rather than criticise,you do have the option to scroll on, well I think you do..... maybe that needs replacing when you get some decent equipment. See ya.

And who's puppet are you, dear? Or are you just a mirror image of the person whose words you're paraphrasing? I can play that game too. 

Message 115 of 182
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

4channel wrote - Not sure if the meaning is that lal has been there to that exact place..

I think theres a few Kangeroo's loose in the top paddock...........Man Wink

Not likely,MATE. Yes, I know what that means from posts on Ebay.com. You do know that's a personal attack, right? Should I follow another poster's actions towards me and send you on vacation? No, I think not. You're far too amusing at this point. You should be an American Trump supporter, lol! 

Links please.........Oh there isnt any,............... funny about that..........Its an expression that is rarely used and when it is, it is really only country people who use it. .........You wont find it on Ebay.com...................You have just outed yourself as

Spoiler
A SOCK PUPPET !!!!  

You really do amuse me, child. But the deflection is getting rather tiresome, so I'll say this LOUD AND CLEAR, WHOSE PUPPET AM I? You don't respond because you know you're wrong. Admit it, get over i and move on. And you might want to just a little more reading on Ebay.com, particularly on the support boards . I'll let you figure that out. 

And do tell me, why would you expect me to provide links to you for anything I've read on any Ebay board? Is that a rule I missed? Have you found me on any other boards yet, by the way? And how I'm registered there? Do you hate all Americans, or just me? Not that it bothers me any, just curious. 

Message 116 of 182
Latest reply

@hannahmallory wrote:

What rubbish.  A few roos in the top paddock is a common Australian idiom and is well known by many Americans on other chat boards as well as ebay.com.

Lalbo is most definitely an American ebay member that chose to come here after an invitation by Dom most likely.  Come on buddy.  Don't get **bleep**y.

Thank you! Actually, Dom didn't invite me here, I came because posts in a thread called"Who the heck dares" about American posters who have a certain thread here and used it to insult other American potsters. Most of those being insulted don't post here, and those Americans who created that thread should be banned for what they did. And it looks like they're still getting away with it when they think they can. THey should be ashamed of themselves. 

I was also interested in the response to Covid here,in comparison to America's response too. And I think the phrase there to compliment you all is"Good on ya!",isn't it? If not, let me say it my way..."Way to go, brothers and sisters! " Man Happy

Message 117 of 182
Latest reply

@lalbo-81 wrote:

Thank you for finally admitting that you got me banned for 3 days. It's about time. Now how about you tell me who you and your friends think I am, and why you think I'm not me. 

I didn't admit to anything. Please stop making things up. If you are referring to me reporting someone, well the only things I'd ever report is trolling and bulllying and ganging up.

I respectfully say to you that I do not believe for a minute that you are who you say you are and we'll leave it at that.

I'd just like to add that some folks behind  keyboard can turn into Iron Mike.

And on the subject of tattoos

Mike Tyson Tattoos to remember the day Iron Mike abdicated

https://www.tattoolife.com/mike-tyson-tattoos-remember-day-iron-mike-abdicated/

https://www.tattoolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Alex-De-Pase-Off-The-Map-Tattoo-Cervignano-Del-Friuli-Italy-137.jpg

Message 118 of 182
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@hannahmallory wrote:

I can say that chameloeon54 is one of the most respected posters here. He has also frustrated me a few times as we don't agree on some issues like GM etc.. and I feel that he had held on to his view without seeing my point. But he has been fair, intelligent and didn't resort to attacking me. And he was probably right on a few points.

The member you're defending is registered  here in Australia and there's more I want to say but can't due to a group of bullies that work together. This group of bullies control another forum here by humiliating and ganging up on people who come for advice about dealing with problem sellers. They have quietened down a little in rrecent times.

There's nothing you can say because you have nothing to say, period. You aren't being bullied, and you haven't been by me. You just need to start  living in reality and grow a thicker skin, if you want to post on any chatboard. Yes, I'm registered in Australia. And the Unites States. Have you figured out where else on Ebay yet? Woman LOL 

Message 119 of 182
Latest reply

@hannahmallory wrote:

I can agree with that, apart from your first sentence.

For the record, I am not, nor have I ever been, part of any gang of alleged bullies on or off Ebay. I've never been much of a follower. Not even at church. 

Message 120 of 182
Latest reply