What do you REALLY think about people with Tattoos?

GO

Message 1 of 182
Latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

@icyfroth wrote:

You don't think that a sock ID seeking refuge here, possibly banned from other forums, threatening to report a poster for an indirect reference to an Aussie saying is a total overreaction???

I would call that "batchie" and getting "shirty"

Totally agree with 4channel in saying that Chameleon is one of the more thoughtful and balanced posters here.

I reckon the Kangaroos in his top paddock hop around in well-ordered formation.

Woman LOL

Whose sock am I, dear? Is there someone you're terrified to see here and you're projecting them on me? I think I'd like to meet them and find out their side of this stupidity. And I didn't threaten anyone. I stated that a personal  attack was made, which it was, QUITE directly, and that I wouldn't report it because the silly man who said it amuses me. You respect some "interesting" people, dear. That amuses me too.

Message 121 of 182
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@hannahmallory wrote:

What rubbish.  A few roos in the top paddock is a common Australian idiom and is well known by many Americans on other chat boards as well as ebay.com.

Lalbo is most definitely an American ebay member that chose to come here after an invitation by Dom most likely.  Come on buddy.  Don't get **bleep**y.

That's a very interesting observation Hannah. It lines up with my suspicions of who's hand is in the sock. I,m sure it has been great fun for someone to invent an " American " sock puppet to stir up a few of the regulars on the forums and get everyone guessing about its identity.

But when the puppet is simply used as a nasty mouthpiece to put people down and make up extra numbers for the " pile on " it has moved from a game to simply being spiteful and nasty.

Unfortunately the execution with Australian id registration, not allowing for international time differences, a familiarity with Australian language, a familiarity with regular posters and forum politics and the rapid move to nasty put downs is not consistent with a new international poster and gives the game away.

Its time for the sock puppet to go back to the dirty wash basket.

I was right, you really need to get out into the world. And you really need to move to America , you'll fit right in in, oh , say Louisiana. Or you could just change your ID to match Bob's, it would fit you well.  Or you could do a little research in what's needed to cure paranoia and act on it. Take your pick, Sonny Jim! 

Message 122 of 182
Latest reply

Sigh.. Again, I will aologize to you, obviously I had the wrong person when I thought it was you who helped us. Now if you think I'm someone I'm not, spit it out, boy. This is getting tiresome. I have no idea who ANY of you think I am, and if you're all too cowardly to say so, then I suggest you get over it, and shut UP. I am LAL, the one and only, and I'm darned proud of that fact. Are YOU afraid of this "Yank" i'm supposed to be too? By the way, Southerners resent the term Yank, don't insult me again, please. 

Message 123 of 182
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 124 of 182
Latest reply

Do the words"Me, Vacation?" ring a bell? Tacit admission, as is yourimplication that you think I'm a bully. 

And with the respect you deserve, I couldn't care less what you think. You're wrong on so many counts, I'm surprised you're allowed to even post the stuff you do. I guess the Ebay guidelines about not posting " misinformation" aren't worldwide. Or enforced here, if they are. That's as much a shame as it is on any chatboard that doesn't enforce its rules and guidelines. Have a nice.. what is your time.. day? 

Message 125 of 182
Latest reply

@lalbo-81 wrote:

Do the words"Me, Vacation?" ring a bell? Tacit admission, as is yourimplication that you think I'm a bully. 

And with the respect you deserve, I couldn't care less what you think. You're wrong on so many counts, I'm surprised you're allowed to even post the stuff you do. I guess the Ebay guidelines about not posting " misinformation" aren't worldwide. Or enforced here, if they are. That's as much a shame as it is on any chatboard that doesn't enforce its rules and guidelines. Have a nice.. what is your time.. day? 

Sorry, I'm not taking the bait !  Smiley Sad

Please feel free to PM me with any issues you have with me rather than discuss them here.  Smiley Happy

Now for other folks. I think it's better to have an Iron Mike tee shirt than a tattoo.

Message 126 of 182
Latest reply

I do like Iron MIke Tyson. A brutal but brilliant boxer. Brutal in the ring but he was made that way. A nice guy I hear.  Anyway, I have seen folk with Elvis tattoos, Che Guevara Tattos and Jesus Christ  tatoos. Personally I'm not a fan of people tattoos. Then again each to their own.

Message 127 of 182
Latest reply

If you remember there was a discussion here to see whether yanks took that term in an offensive way

None it's seems.... untill now.

& if you think first.. before jumpin' the gun, you would've seen yanks see me as a threat.. re: TRU is a good example.

You are just a pawn in the scheme of things

Signatures suck.
Message 128 of 182
Latest reply

They certainly do Joz : lol

Mad Dog 20_20.png

Message 129 of 182
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

They certainly do Joz : lol

Mad Dog 20_20.png

Hahaha

They see a lot of folks as a threat, don't they?!

Freedom of speech must be taboo to them.

But for Labo to think I'm scared of her is laughable.

Like to see where I've shown any fear?! Lol

Signatures suck.
Message 130 of 182
Latest reply