Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! WikiTree - family tree

Does anybody here know anything about the WikiTree site. i have done my tree on Ancestory and My Heritage, but they all keep sending huge bills if you want to be able to access your tree. Then I found WikiTree, which is free, but I am having problems...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE: Theme is: Jealousy

Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is JEALOUSYEnds 3rd July in the evening. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the v...

band.gif
  • 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

So where will this extra GST money end up?

Politicians will ask for a pay rise and get it?Their pension funds will increase? They'll squander it and we'll still have a deficit? They come up with something else like negative gearing that mainly helps the rich,(which of course includes a "few" ...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #58 Theme is ICE

Photo challenge # 58 Theme is - Ice Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses the next...

amazing email offer!

just got an amazing offer via emaila 380 pc watch repair kit for $22lolid buy a new watch for less than that, oh, is there 380 parts in a watch these days?

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How about boycoting Harvey Norman ?Australias chief Winger Gerry Harvey was mainly responsible.

How about boycoting Harvey Norman ? Gerry Harvey australias no 1 wingeing winer was mainly reponsible for the gst now applying to goods brought in under the former $1000 starting point.It's been reported Harvey who is a multi millionaire apparently w...

• 19 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Scam or real?

just got an email titled 'Paypal' with a message saying 'update your browser to continue using Paypal' i assume its a scam, ive not opened it. anyone else had it?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE: Theme is: QUESTIONS

Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is QUESTIONSEnds 28th June in the evening. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the...

• 61 replies
  • 1 Helpful

William Tyrrell - almost 4 years later

A new, large scale search for missing boy William Tyrrell will begin on Wednesday almost four years after he disappeared on the NSW mid-north coast. Strike Force Rosann detectives announced late on Tuesday they will undertake a four-week forensic sea...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful