Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Backlash Against Cincinnati Zoo for Shooting Gorilla

The mother of the little boy who fell into a gorilla enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo has hit back at critics saying society is quick to judge when 'accidents happen'.Michelle Gregg took to Facebook following a public backlash after 17-year-old Herambe wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 46 replies
  • 1 Helpful

parents of the year....not

Its hard to believe but apparently true a little 7 year old is missing in dangerous bear infested forest in Japan . They have spent 2 days looking for him frantically after the parents reported him missing on a hike.Turns out the parents left him in ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Woolworths to pay $9M penalty

The Federal Court has ordered Woolworths to pay penalties totalling $9 million for its involvement in a laundry detergent cartel. This penalty is the largest the ACCC has obtained against a party that was an accessory to competition law breaches by b...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

I'm sick of the hypocrisy

Catch and kill another living being with a hook on a line to kill and eat and you're some kind heroShoot it and you're the scum of the earth

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! CAPTION THIS # 40

Winner by kudos. Comp winner to choose new pic and closing time of the next comp. In the case of a draw, OP gets to choose winner Caption #40 to close Thursday 2nd June 10pm ish Good luck everyone

For caption #40.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Kudo function

Has everyone else noticed the new ? kudo function. Instead of seeing 'Thank you for leaving kudo' or whatever the exact words were, it now says you can remove kudos ! Or am I a bit behind the times - only noticed the change today. I would think the t...

Remove Kudo.png

Are You Ready For A Ban On Plastic Bags?

A message from Greenpeace in my inbox this morning: "Under the surface of New South Wales’ beautiful beaches and rivers, there’s a huge problem that’s choking our marine life - the problem: plastic bags. In Sydney Harbour alone, scientists have found...

• 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Bye for now

I've met a lot of lovely people here, some still post, some don't. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who made my couple of years here so much fun...thanks for your kindness and general cheekiness. I'm going to miss you guys. Would have been an ho...