Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unexpected Item In Bagging Area

Coles customers can bid farewell to the annoying voice, not in their heads, but sounding from self-service checkouts around the country claiming there's an ‘unexpected item in bagging area’. The supermarket chain has dumped the self-service checkout'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trial comp

Just trialing a new comp, if it flops so be it..Rules: op uses emoji's, pics, and punchuation to form a song title or phrase (if this works feel free to add your own rules) iwill start off with pics below (song title)

Screenshot_2016-03-04-15-42-51.png Screenshot_2016-03-04-15-44-20.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trial Comp #2

Song title                                               

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone live in Cairns?

Nothing important but I'm noticing more and more that people are pronouncingv it Cans, like Cannes in the Riviera (except that Cannes in the Riviera has a silent S) I even heard it pronounced Cans on the ABC today. Is this a new thing or iwhat? . How...

The Untold Grief Of Childless Men

CHILDLESS blokes may have trouble expressing their unmet yearning for kids — but the pain is real. This is the conclusion British sociologist Dr Robin Hadley has come to after studying more than 100 involuntarily childless men, including himself, ove...

• 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge Theme Is Light(s)

Ends Monday 29 February 2016, 8.00 pm Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Sydney) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the s...

Kayaker Watches Helplessly As Shark Approaches

Onlookers shout in horror as massive shark is spotted swimming just a few metres from a lone kayaker – a nearby fisherman captures the unnerving moment on video. The unsuspecting beachgoer is forced to helplessly watch and wait as the ominous shadow ...

seems discrimination is allowed now.

I just saw an add for ANZ ,it is about how women are disadvantaged in todays society. To address this they are going to give $500 to each female employees super account . Im a female myself but that seems appauling discrimination to me against males ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Barnaby Joyce likely to give Cabinet a kick-along

While the past couple of months have been described in the media as messy for the new Turnbull Government, the political stability the nation craves should come now that he has a settled fresh team in the Nationals with Barnaby Joyce at the helm, as ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot say I blame them

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sydney-roosters/sydney-roosters-seek-legal-advice-about-suing-over-mitchell-pearce-video-20160212-gmscel.html