Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The two chickens...

Once upon a time, in a farmyard, there were two chickens scratching around, as chickens do.One of the chickens found a worm, and grabbed it.Moments later, the other chicken found a worm, too, and grabbed it.The first chicken pulled on the worm with a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Baby (Bird) sitting.

This little girl, with food still stuck to her beak (they're such messy eaters at that age ), spent the afternoon with me and the cockatoos. Depending upon whether or not I've got something that she wants to eat, she either ignores me or runs enthusi...

• 0 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Thank you Mr Barnett

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-07/colin-barnett-wants-up-to-1000-syrian-refugees-sent-to-wa/6755944 I'm not a fan of our current State Government, but Ido believe in giving credit where credit is due and I was delighted to see the above headline ...

Is Kate Middleton Expecting Baby No. 3?

It feels like only yesterday Princess Charlotte came into the world, but already there are rumours swirling and twirling that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her third child. Surely not. Hollywood Insider's source claims that the 33-year-ol...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A techie to reception please, a techie to reception...

Are myself and a mate correct in saying that there is no way nowadays, to insert an avatar (or signature) on the eBay forum boards ? TBH, I'd never noticed until he pointed it out to me, because my avatar was installed before Lithium took over, and I...

My Good Deed For The Day

Walking back to work from the shops through the carpark. A woman left her trolley at the front of the car while she ducked around the back to open the boot. Why do ppl back into a car space at the supermarket? Surely you'd park with the boot out for ...

• 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful