measles scare at Perth Waldorf School

Vaccination clinic offer ignored after measles scare at Perth Waldorf School

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/measles-scare-perth-waldorf-school-snub-vaccine-clinic/8789550

i suppose these parents who dont believe in vaxinations also dont wear seatbelts, dont use sunscreen, look directly at the sun, cross roads with their eyes closed...ect ect

because they know better.

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: measles scare at Perth Waldorf School

Think you are missing my point. I am not anti vaccination but I am conservative when it comes to believing everything I am told by doctors by politicians by drug companies. After all, several years ago, the rota virus was introduced and parents took the advice of their gp child health nurse and had the immunisation. Some years later it was confirmed that many thousands of children had intassusception caused by the rota vaccine and live with the consequenses.BUT at the time doctors and parents thought they were doing the right thing.The Rota virus was later reformulated. So could it be the same later for the MMR or other vaccines people are questioning who are still reporting adverse effects from these immunisations. I would also like to say that introduction to foods that are potential allergens to babies is still practised by most mothers. That isn't from the mummy forum lol. Anyway, all the best to everyone. I have enjoyed a very at times, feisty discussion. Try not to be too harsh or judgemental because none of us really know the truth at this point in time. Cheers
Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

We do know the truth. Vaccination is best practice and medical advise is too not worry about the introduction of eggs, wheat etc. Just because it is practiced by most? mothers doesn't mean it is correct. And I will continue to judge those who endanger children and think they know more then a doctor because they have brought into bs anti vaxx propaganda

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

In regards to intussusception the incidence is 6 in 100,000 opposed to 10,000 hospitalisations due to rotavirus each year with 22000 requiring emergency care and a death each year

http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/ITO136-cnt

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply