150 Free Listings (2664 promo)

Is working again:

150 Free Listings, starts 17 Sep til 26 Sep.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Single items only, no multiple quantity.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: 150 Free Listings (2664 promo)

My friend always gets the 2664 freebies around the start of the month.  I think she just finished using her last lot a few days ago - and she always gets the free relists with them.  

I think the people who get them are at different times to one another, eg. A might get them from 2nd to 11th, B might get them from 13th to 20th, C might get them from the 8th to the 16th, D might get them from the 25th to the 3rd, etc.  

For anyone who does ever get them, check your freebie history (where the counters are at the bottom of your All Selling page) and you'll see when your last lot was, then you'll have an idea when you're likely to get the next lot.  They seem to be a lot more regular than the others we get.

For anyone who can't get the link in the forums to work, try it every day of the month to see if they work for you at a different time to everyone else's.

Be aware that these ones always have the relists from other items come off the total, so either wait until the last day to accept them, or accept them straight away and use them up before anything else has a chance to relist and use them up.  If you have stuff in unsold or in scheduled it's easy to start them off as soon as you accept the freebies.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

acenyg
Community Member

Thanks for sharing but no luck for me. So frustrating! I can't remember the last time I got the offer.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Didnt work the last couple of days, but finally worked today.

Starts for me on the 18-27 September.

Keep trying the link.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@heihachi_73 wrote:
I wish I knew how it worked internally, how it gives some people free listings but not others. Yes, it's considered "expired" on here as usual.

It didnt work for me today, but if previous experience is a guide, it might be worth re-trying in a few days time. TP usually posts the link around this date each month. In the past I have got it to work 3 days later than TP, ie. starting the 20th and running to the 30th each month. ( will advise the board if the pattern continues in 3 days time. )

Right on cue, it worked for me this morning after recieving the " promotion has expired" message for the last few days. 19th-28th for me. Looks like it is worth trying every couple of days if you recieve the "expired" message.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

You're right Cham   Like you the same time of the month (mine is the 15h) and I accepted it a few days ago.

So, the advice is ....... don't give up, keep trying   Woman Happy

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Been trying this for the past few days and still get "Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only." On 2 different Non Store Acconts. I think eBay dont like me.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply