3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

We have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eBay? Have the lost the plot? We (Store) Owners are paying for a service. and eBay keep Restricting, Limiting our sales. They tell us sweet FA but still want their money. 3 months ago they took 2 cents from my Bank account because my Paypal account was 2 Cents short. Anyone tried eBid yet? love to know the results. Sick and tired of eBay Restriction, Fees, MBG and a lot more

Paddy

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: 3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

This is not davewil's main account.   He has thousands of feeback on that one.

Not many sellers use their main selling accounts on the boards.

Message 31 of 69
Latest reply

Has anyone noticed you make a complaint against ebay in these forums your sales are likely to drop big time

It might be really helpful to other sellers if you could outline  the tactics used by eBay to prevent anyone from bidding or making an offer on listed items.

Message 32 of 69
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@southaustraliacardshop wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

I sell about 50 items per month. I have sold 5 today.

We (this store owner) is reasonably happy with how it's going. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here.

Please don't lump all store owners into the unhappy category unless you have surveyed every single one of them.

Good on you Dave you must be helping eBay with your comments in the forums so likely another employee.We did have 3 stores but no longer so your commission will drop. It seems if you have a complaint  against eBay in these forums you get your lights shut off. Has anyone noticed you make a complaint against ebay in these forums your sales are likely to drop big time and supposily eBay do not moniter these forums.

Paddy

OMG . . . . . is there more than one who posts on these boards?  Please spill who the others are!

I thinki have spilled enough at the moment but the sad thing is they will likely be removed before people get to read them AS USUAL

Paddy

Message 33 of 69
Latest reply

Break out the tin-foil hats again........................but..........................

what-if-wearing-a-tinfoil-hat-is-what-they-want-you-to-do.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 34 of 69
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Break out the tin-foil hats again........................but..........................

what-if-wearing-a-tinfoil-hat-is-what-they-want-you-to-do.jpg

Thats up to youi do you want to be a puppet all your life

Paddy

Message 35 of 69
Latest reply

I prefer "fora", the correct plural.

Message 36 of 69
Latest reply

@southaustraliacardshop wrote:

Thats up to youi do you want to be a puppet all your life

Paddy

I haven't been there, but then again I'm not big on conspiracy theorists either. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 37 of 69
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Forum, fora : noun, neuter.

forum    fora

forum    fora

forum    fora

fori        fororum

foro       foris

foro       foris

(Guess who did 5 years of Latin at school) .Smiley LOL

Message 38 of 69
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Forum, fora : noun, neuter.

forum    fora

forum    fora

forum    fora

fori        fororum

foro       foris

foro       foris

(Guess who did 5 years of Latin at school) .Smiley LOL

Not interested Iwant to sort this out without Idiots jump trying to takeing over. I am trying to solve a problem here and do not need others trying to change the subject. so PO politely

Paddy

Message 39 of 69
Latest reply

i TOO HAVE HAD A PRETTY **bleep**PY WEEK 😞

sorry caps

but just before the **bleep**py week had a great weekend 

i dont put that down to a conspiracy 

but

i do wonder

maybe it is due to just being end of financial year

(i notice there has always been strange occurances this time of year in my day jobs over the past 25 years of being an employee)

maybe its bad luck

(that does happen)

maybe people are looking for different items right now

(i know i need to work out what they are)

sales is the weirdest game...as much as we put into working out how to attract buyers ...if everyone only wants to buy toothpicks and i am selling pitchforks ...without convincing them their teeth are going to grow exponentionally ..i may have to wait until they want pitchforks again 🙂

i dont work for ebay 

ebay works for me 

(though would be happier if they worked harder)

as a new seller i find it has been working a lot better for me than if i had to find customers myself

i just put a whole lot of my shop on buy 1 get 1 free for a week (scary) but maybe will make people look at more of my stuff 🙂

maybe sales have gone down due to the weird money thing with the yen ?

who knows...

dont stop trying to sell just because you havnt sold ....maybe all those customers will all come in in one day and blow your mind? who knows 🙂

Message 40 of 69
Latest reply