4 day postage

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer.  Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: 4 day postage

imastawka_0-1687236183039.gif

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks for the heads-up. If I want decals, I know where NOT to look.

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

if you dont think ebay guaranteeing delivery in 4 days without sellers approval is not a problem when Auspost are lucky to get it anywhere under a week....dont know what to say. 

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

Answer buyer questions too & you have a deal

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

Advice with 0 feedback lol

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

I know how they want to be contacted but they don't help. Asked multiple times for them not to do this and they just ignore me. I don't constantly blame everyone else but thanks for the attempt at psychology. Lets see where your head is after 72000 feedback

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

Ebay are guaranteeing delivery in 4 days randomly amongst my listings...but thanks

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

I don't use private feedback ( the buyer selects private feedback ) 

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

If you have your postage listed in your item description as express post eBay reckons it will get there in four days update your postage to standard post and see if that helps. You should still be able to send it express if you choose to, alternatively you can alter your stated handling time. You can still post in a day or two even if you say it could take up to five days. 

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks but all my listings are regular post. 

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply