4 day postage

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer.  Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

4 day postage

if you dont think ebay guaranteeing delivery in 4 days without sellers approval is not a problem when Auspost are lucky to get it anywhere under a week....dont know what to say. 

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

4 day postage

This is a member to member forum

Nobody here did any of the things you are blaming us for

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

Your feedback percentage and your response to feedback left would have me hitting the back-button on your listings, along with your use of "private feedback" - which is really only meant for sensitive items or high priced items.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/private-listings?id=4161&st=3&pos=1&query...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

My jaw is still on the floor at the responses to neg/neutral feedback, and also the private listings.

Proves no-one reads feedback before buying.

Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

Picked mine up after reading 72,000 sales but comes here to the coommunity forum to get eBay to ' stop it '. lol

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

Wow,

A couple of comments

I didn't change your postage,  if I did I would be hacking your account, please don't accuse me of that.

If a business can't post within 4 days,  well I just don't believe they should be in business (my opinion)

Wow did you really leave those comments to some negative feedback you received,  if I saw that there is no way I would buy from you.  it shows me the calibre of your business.  And yes you have 70,000 sales, that doesnt make it professional, it just shows there are a lot of people who are willing to buy from someone with dodgy feedback.

Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

Speechless !   does not happen often.

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

So after 15 years of selling on eBay you don't know how to contact eBay? This is not the way to contact eBay! You also don't know how eBay estimates delivery times. We fellow eBay users (just like you) have no control at all over what is displayed on your listings.

Given your propensity for blocking anyone who provides feedback you don't like or follows correct eBay procedure and opens a request, I'm wondering how massive your blocked buyers list is ( feel free to add me to it). 

Your excruciatingly hypersensitive reactions to your feedback suggests you feel like a perennial victim with anger management issues. This is really not good for your health. The way to stop being victimised is to take responsibility for educating yourself as to how things actually work instead of constantly blaming everyone else.

Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

Yep

72,000 sales and zero professionalism , customer service skills or clue

Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

4 day postage

@qldrumble wrote:

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer.  Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

You think you've got problems now.

I'm going to alter all your listings to same day delivery.

Then hide all your feedback... except the negatives.

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply