BEWARE SHIPPING OVERSEA'S AUSTRALIA POST INTERNATIONAL PRINTED LABELS

Well nothing ceases to amaze me.

I would like to make all sellers aware of this major problem, you make up your mind what’s going on.

International buyer buys item worth over $100 + shipping.

Label cannot be printed thru Ebay label , so you can print them from Australia Post Business Post.

Great upload tracking then your covered if you have any issue.

Now where the fun starts,

Customer after 4 weeks wants to know where his item is! ( fair enough would do the same)  , we check Australia post tacking , item states it was scanned in our local post office then scanned in Melbourne  over 4 weeks ago , but no other update.

, we place a inquiry thru Australia Post , 2 days latter they send a message sorry about all the problems you have had , we have refunded your post cost thru Pay Pal for a unused Label.

The tracking has been removed , now no record for Ebay to supply tracking . to me this is a scam , who has the right to remove proof of your tracking , what chance is there  to get Ebay guarantee .

Messages from Australia post states you cannot reply to this issue.

Wonder why they except your business if they cannot deliver, understand problem with the Virus , but to steep to this approach is scandalises.

3415len

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

When you lodged the enquiry, you would have received a reference number, and your AP Business Acc should stil have an initial transaction number.   Get onto AP business live chat to raise the matter with AP

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

as gutterpunk said, you need to raise another enquiry with australia post or contact AP business through their chat (they're usually pretty helpful).

also, if you originally lodged the item at a post office, you should have a lodgement receipt which shows the tracking number on it. 

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I'm really not trying to be a d*ck , but why are you trying to ship overseas during this pandemic using something that doesn't have proper insurance and isn't fast. It mind boggles me the sellers that are still doing this. You are only losing yourself money and getting easy negs.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

we send all overseas buyers a warning regards to long delays in deliverys , our listing are aimed at Australia , but Ebay reqiure you to  

allow overseas buyers to purchase your items , to get better exposure, it is hard enough with all the Chinese and Indian sellers flooding the sales platform, we have taken the steps to only sell to our NZ and USA customers , they seem to be more patient.

would thing best way to resolve these issues would be that Ebay closer International sales , but this will not happen when they know al;l the greif and cost is on the seller

3415len

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

You are not required to sell internationally, you choose to.

Warnings mean nothing when the buyer knows eBay will protect them if they decide it's taking too long to receive their items.

At times like these, prudent sellers look at their listing practices and make decisions that will minimise harm to themselves

Exposure is not a lot of use if it costs you money in refunds.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

so what’s Ebay seller guarantee ! a load  nothing could be a little harsher than that but I know the big stick will come out and I will be wacked!

Ebay is a Mine field  davewil1964   there way or the Hway

will have already disabled all our Internationals.

smart people like you know so much more than blonks like me.

Thanks for your advice!

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

You can still sell internationally to maximise your exposure, just select express postage or 3rd party courier such as DHL, Fedex UPS, just past the cost on to the buyers if they really want the item. Don't use normal air mail/ economy. It won't get there.

How ever in my opinion don't right now, If you really want to, just use DHL, or Fedex
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Great freind that is good postive stuff will ahere

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

This may help you. Of course there will be buyers attempting to take advantage of the delays and look to get reimbursed by Ebay then sit there twiddling their thumbs waiting for a freebie.

If you supply tracking details you have 30 days to appeal any refund.If the tracking states delivered during the appeal the refund will be reversed in your favour.

This information will help you during this crisis.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply