Gee thanks eBay 20-10-2014 Promotion for Stores

Just received an email Promotional Offer - thought pity I don't sell items worth over $100 - but take note of *

IT'S TIME TO SAVE WHEN YOU SELL

List an item over $100 or more and save 15% off your final value fees.

Take Up Offer ►

*Other fees may apply. See full T&Cs.

When?

• The Promotion runs from 20 October 2014 to 24 October 2014 AEST ("Promotion Period").

What is the Promotion?

• 15% off the final value fee for:

◦Items listed and sold for $100 or more, where

◦Items listed during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price or Auction format on eBay.com.au.  *

Who is eligible for this Promotion?

• Only store members are eligible

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2079

This place really does my head in  :-  I thought that specification * may explain why I noticed on my invoice today, that last month I received several FVF discounts on items that sold for less than $100 but were Fixed Price, as I had taken up the offer and used it (I thought) for one custom made order listing.

So I figured, perhaps all this time I have been mis-interpreting the conditions (and I think, so have a lot of other small value item sellers), so I try to accept the Offer - click the Link in the email they sent me - uh uh, NO, I do not qualify !?!

Unfortunately, this promotional offer isn't available to you.

Maybe I should go away and come back later - because nothing much seems to be working here at the moment  Smiley Frustrated

Good luck to those who are able to take advantage of it !

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Gee thanks eBay 20-10-2014 Promotion for Stores

Still not working....
Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Yes, you're quite correct 🙂
Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Still not working
Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Can somebody smart interpret this for me ???? The link is now working... and so is ebays obfuscation

I just sold a book for $350 but stupidly did not think of the ebay promotion until after I accepted the offer......doh.....

I read the terms and conditions and it appears "where" there is a "where" .....the cupboard is bare.... maybe I could add in

"Items listed and sold for $100 or more, where you accepted the offer after you sold the item ... and nobody will notice

that sounds awesome to me Smiley Wink

What is the Promotion?

15% off the final value fee for:
Items listed and sold for $100 or more, where
Items listed during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price or Auction format on eBay.com.au

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

^^^^^ thank the lord. I tried to post the above post 6 times  and kept on getting the post flood error

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

fire truck..... fire truck.... fire truck..... fire truck... as I try to get my grandson to say instead of...... the obvious....

oh well you win some and you lose some....

I might have to institute an international time inquisition  Smiley Tongue

Promotion Start Date * Oct. 20, 2014 06:38:58 pm EST

21-Oct-14 06:28:17 AEDST Final Value Fee on Shipping AU $2.38

21-Oct-14 06:23:33 AEDST Final Value fee AU $33.25

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

Whatever you're on, it's a tad early..........but I'll have some    big grin smiley.gif

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

high on life this morning with a tiny oxycodone/lyrica hangover

... tooo toot on the legal drug train again until I have enough raw product to produce some oil

trick "arthy" back decided it was time to get up at about 2.30 this fine morn....

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

warped smiey.gif    Careful of the side effects of that mix, my friend.

The oil will be better for ya.            Stay happy.

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply