Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I Am Unsure What To Do With This Buyer.

Hi AllI could do with some help with this one I have a buyer who purchased 1 Item almost 2 weeks ago, 4 Days later they purchase another item, I send invoice with combined postage and then today 4 days after the sale of the 2nd item they buy another ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

signing in problems

any one else having problems trying to log in to ebay to sell or revise an item, keeps aking me to sign in over and over again. and it will not show me the custome support number so i cant even call them

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! IMPORTANT, International Postage

I am still learning to sell on Ebay. How can I change my International postage packaging from a tough bag to a large letter (envelope)? It doesn't give me the option. I sold an item to a buyer in United Kingdom, and the postage calculator that the bu...

Chargeback: Suspicious Buyer

This morning we received a PayPal notification of a chargeback dating back to 8th August. The buyer is claiming unauthorised use of the card. The amount is for $8.00. Not too bad I guess.She left positive FB for us at the time suggesting she received...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happens to existing listings when I open a store?

I am heading off in early December on my first ever cruise and rather than end all my listings and waste the free relists etc, I thought this might be a good time to trial having a store, that way I can do the vacation thing instead. Can anyone tell ...

Gee thanks eBay 20-10-2014 Promotion for Stores

Just received an email Promotional Offer - thought pity I don't sell items worth over $100 - but take note of * IT'S TIME TO SAVE WHEN YOU SELLList an item over $100 or more and save 15% off your final value fees.Take Up Offer ►*Other fees may apply....

BUYER'S INCOMPLETE ADDRESSING

How do you deal with Buyers who do not put correct addresses in their eBay info for invoicing? After instigating the right action myself, by checking AP's tracking info because I thought the item should have arrived, and then phoning AP to check that...

Express post is not Express post as we remember

Just been going back and forward with emails with Aussie post for 2 hours now and finally have an answer. I posted an Express post item on Monday last week and the customer received it Friday ....4 days. It should have arrived Thursday at the latest....

Defects Backdated

I just had a look at my defects which are at 0.93%. 1 is not as described&1 Item not received. When I go and check the report, they are dated 17/11/2013 & 27/11/2013 I thought it was going to start in November 2014, so obvioulsy not.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who Are The Buyers Giving Defects? My Experience Only.

This is only from my own personal experience as a seller and may not be the general rule. Our bad buyers are only around 5%, so it would not matter to us in the greater scheme of things, but it certainly does matter to Ebay, so that is why we now hav...

Google not showing ebay listings - Panda ?

I read a mention in another thread that ebay listings have dropped right off of the first few google pages when searching for an item. I thought it couldnt be that bad so had a look myself. Sure enough you need to wade through several pages of non eb...