Highlighted emails ...

I went to my messages this evening to delete old ones and found that a series of emails between myself and a buyer have been dated in red. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Highlighted emails ...

Thanks Digi. It just looked weird. I thought 'what have I done now??? I guess eBay's got me somewhat paranoid Woman Frustrated

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Yes I closed my store days ago. After that I received an email form eBay telling me that my store set up will be kept for another 30 days if I want to turn it back on. The email then told me that my store will be cancelled on 1st November which is the end of my billing period.

I only have a Basic store with none of the fancy gismos on offer. They said if I had any other subscriptions I would have to pay more for them. I think it was $9.95 extra but I don't.

Time will tell though. I don't trust them anymore.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Check you're not subscribed to Selling Manager Pro. It is free with a store and $9.95 without.

Account>Subscriptions

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I ve noticed a lot of sellers have decided to leave eBay as a selling channel for their stuff. Does anyone know a good alternative to eBay or are these sellers simply going to stop selling online?

Ive used gumtree a few times but it s slow going.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

I haven't got a store, but can a store ID be changed to a non-store person's name?

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Unfortunately Ebay own Gumtree 😞

Most sellers who are leaving are trying various other venues like QS. Some are going to Gumtree and others are looking a other alternatives like new sites opening for example Trademe from New Zealand. There is also Shopify, Newcastle Auctions and others the names of which escaple me right now.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply