How many free listings with Managed Payments

Are the 250,000 just a one off? Or every month? TIA for your help to those who've been on MP for a while. 

I know this was discussed on an earlier thread, but am interested to know how it panned out. 

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: How many free listings with Managed Payments

I don’t have a store and switched to managed payments and get only 40 free listings per month 😡

Message 21 of 34
Latest reply

Our non-store accounts were switched recently, and still have the counters showing the 40 listings.

This account has a basic store and shows 600 listings.

None of the counters have moved sinced changing to Managed Payments, and we haven't been charged for any listings over those amounts.

Try listing a couple and see if your counter changes.  If not, you can should be able to list as many as you like without being charged insertion fees.

Message 22 of 34
Latest reply

I have got an anchor store but am now considering dropping to a feature store and saving the $549 monthly fee. Are eBay really letting people list such huge amounts for nothing? I remember on a previous occasion when they reeled it all back in as their sites were getting swamped with junk and buyers simply couldn't sift through it all.. 

Message 23 of 34
Latest reply

Yes, we dropped from a featured store to a basic store to save a little bit.

We don't know how long it will last, but are happy to save a little bit while we can.

Message 24 of 34
Latest reply

I only have positive things to say about the Manag Pay'ms.

Been on them since November.  Opted for daily payments, I'm notified every weekday morning what amount is going into my account & it's there by late afternoon - Commonwealth Bank Acct.  Always there & always the correct amount.

I had the $60 odd dollars a month store, but was able to down grade to the Basic store so saved fees there & have unlimited free listings every month - I'd never use the 250000, so calling it unlimited.

No hitches or glitches - hope I'm not jinxing myself!!!

Message 25 of 34
Latest reply

Have people really done the sums on dropping back their stores, to save on monthly fees?

What about FVF's?     How much do you sell,  and is dropping down a store level really saving money?

If you don't sell much, then yes, you will save on the monthly fee.

But, only you can know the answer to that one, by doing the math.

Also, to answer the question - the counter doesn't move when you're on managed payments.

Message 26 of 34
Latest reply

I've done the sums before dropping back to basic store & I'm way ahead in not having to pay fees. 

The difference in FVF is 0.95 %.  

I was paying Featured Store fee of $60 per month, 1500 free listings & then around $97-$100 for the extra monthly listings (I have over 3100 listings).  I now pay $25 per month store fee & the extra 0.95%FVF which doesn't come anywhere near the $135 per month I save in fees.

So yes, for me it was a good move, but everybody has to do their own sums based on sale numbers etc..

Message 27 of 34
Latest reply

I am on an Anchor store and looking at dropping to a featured store now that I am on EMP. The store fee is 549 plus gst right now, but that will drop to 55 plus if I change. The fvf is 0.7 higher but I will save a huge amount if I can have my 4000-5000 listings and 1) not pay extra insertion fees and 2) not pay the anchor store fee. there is contradictory info about fees though. So what is everyone else's experience having been on EMP for a few months?

Message 28 of 34
Latest reply

ty

Message 29 of 34
Latest reply

As of today's date 16/4/21 and having accepted MP last month, the 40 free listings have gone !!!

Message 30 of 34
Latest reply