I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someone w

I thought it would be nice to make my items available internationally in case someone would like them there.

A lady purchsed something from the UK and just recebntly filed a "not received" thing.

Ebay estimatesd that her parcel should have been there by the 16th

Australia POST (the actual POST OFFICE) says it takes 10 21 business days which would make it the 25th.

HOW CAN EBAY ESTIMATE A DELIVERY TIME THAT THE POST OFFICECAN'T FULLFILL.

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ON A PLAVE AND TAKE IT THERE?

If they refund her money tomorrow I am out of money and in all likley hood it still have days that it could arrive there.

THIS IS ROBBERY.

I have beenb on the chat to eBay fro over an hour and a half asking NUMEROUS times to be escalated because they couldn't  understand this simple premise.

I hasve been searching franticly EVERYWHERE for the nuymber and even considered calling the main head off ice in the United States!

WE try SO SO SO hard to do the right thing, and this is what we get???

i AM LITERALLY IN TEARS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

IS THIS NORMAL FOR EBAY?

AN HOUR AND A HALF...AN HOUR AND A HALF

AND IT'S SO SIMPLE

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someo

@imagineorioums wrote:

I thought it would be nice to make my items available internationally in case someone would like them there.

A lady purchsed something from the UK and just recebntly filed a "not received" thing.

Ebay estimatesd that her parcel should have been there by the 16th

Australia POST (the actual POST OFFICE) says it takes 10 21 business days which would make it the 25th.

HOW CAN EBAY ESTIMATE A DELIVERY TIME THAT THE POST OFFICECAN'T FULLFILL.

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ON A PLAVE AND TAKE IT THERE?

If they refund her money tomorrow I am out of money and in all likley hood it still have days that it could arrive there.

THIS IS ROBBERY.

I have beenb on the chat to eBay fro over an hour and a half asking NUMEROUS times to be escalated because they couldn't  understand this simple premise.

I hasve been searching franticly EVERYWHERE for the nuymber and even considered calling the main head off ice in the United States!

WE try SO SO SO hard to do the right thing, and this is what we get???

i AM LITERALLY IN TEARS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

IS THIS NORMAL FOR EBAY?

AN HOUR AND A HALF...AN HOUR AND A HALF

AND IT'S SO SIMPLE

Maybe if you yell a little louder he will hear you.

Message 21 of 65
Latest reply

Re: I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someo

It's not yelling, it isn't making any sound at all.

It is simply placing key points in caps for emphasis.

Same thing as bold font,underlining, coloured text etc

I don't particularly like posts that are 100% in caps but a sentence here & there is okay.Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 65
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

I don't particularly like posts that are 100% in caps but a sentence here & there is okay.Smiley Happy

You obviously have never been the victim of a bully.  

Message 23 of 65
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Sorry Springy, but, yes, it's considered shouting

CAPS LOCK LEFT ON | Daily Vowel Movements

Message 24 of 65
Latest reply

We must look at this, and enjoy the best (most typical) shouting of all:

Message 25 of 65
Latest reply

I;m sorry I forgot this thread was here.

The matter has been resolved.

Thank you for everyone that replied nicely, to the ones who were nasty. I'm sorry for whatever karma you get from that.

I was in tears of frustration.

I try SO hard to do the right thing.

There is a problem with the way Ebay works out "delivery time frame"

It decides how long it will take to get to a customer by my past record, NOT the estimated time via the post office. There is a 2 week difference.

In other words, they were promising customer that it would get there is time frame that the post office could not provide nor alluded to be able to provide.

The customer service operator said I sould increase my "handling time" but that would be lying as my "handling time is ithin 3 days.

Why would I lie to a customer?

Some of the nasty comments may be ok with lying to customers and yes my morals may be too high for this day and age, but I am old school. truth.

I explaiuned all this to the customer and thankfully she was the niceest lady and the parcel finally got delovered, in the post office time frame not Rbays unrealistic one.

Yes, I have since gone through and taken off all internationl postage.

I am not a high volume seller, just a housewife getting rid of old things, and most have been on sale for awhil;e, hence I had given it no thought.

Thank you to all the nice people again, i'm sorry I didn't get the notifications of replies until today? I do appreciate your input and help and am very grateful.

Wishing all the nice people the very best for the new year ahead. Xx

Message 26 of 65
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your reply, I did a bulk reply under OP x
Message 27 of 65
Latest reply

thank you so much for your reply, I did a bulk one under my OP Xx
Message 28 of 65
Latest reply

thank you so much for your reply, I did a bulk one under my Original Post Xx
Message 29 of 65
Latest reply

thank you so much for your reply, I did a bulk explanation reply under my original post. There was tracking but it was outside the (false) estimated time ebay gives. Xx
Message 30 of 65
Latest reply