I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someone w

I thought it would be nice to make my items available internationally in case someone would like them there.

A lady purchsed something from the UK and just recebntly filed a "not received" thing.

Ebay estimatesd that her parcel should have been there by the 16th

Australia POST (the actual POST OFFICE) says it takes 10 21 business days which would make it the 25th.

HOW CAN EBAY ESTIMATE A DELIVERY TIME THAT THE POST OFFICECAN'T FULLFILL.

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ON A PLAVE AND TAKE IT THERE?

If they refund her money tomorrow I am out of money and in all likley hood it still have days that it could arrive there.

THIS IS ROBBERY.

I have beenb on the chat to eBay fro over an hour and a half asking NUMEROUS times to be escalated because they couldn't  understand this simple premise.

I hasve been searching franticly EVERYWHERE for the nuymber and even considered calling the main head off ice in the United States!

WE try SO SO SO hard to do the right thing, and this is what we get???

i AM LITERALLY IN TEARS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

IS THIS NORMAL FOR EBAY?

AN HOUR AND A HALF...AN HOUR AND A HALF

AND IT'S SO SIMPLE

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someo

More often than not gutterpunk, Ceo's would be more than happy to correct wrongs than have a legitimate grievance filed through governmental channels as long as you go through the proper chain of commend and still find it unsatisfactory. This is why many companies have retention staff. I;m sorry you felt the need to make fun of my distress.
Message 31 of 65
Latest reply

Re: I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someo

please curraone, if you have a spare $50 to throw away I am more than happy to take it. How wonderful to lead such a life that $50 doesn't matter to you. That will feed my family for 1/2 the week, over something I did nothing wrong.
Would you like my PO to send it to?
IT must be nice to live so privileged and ungrateful for things.
Message 32 of 65
Latest reply

I am SO sorry len that I did not get notifications for this thread. Your reply is a Godsend and I am so very grateful that you took the time to help me in such detail and with such kindness.
The matter is resolved and I have pposted a reply undert the original post for anyone curious as to what happened.
But again, you are such a wonderful and kind man and I am sending so many of the very best wishes I had muster for the new year for you and yours.
Thank you sincerely Xx
Message 33 of 65
Latest reply

thank you for your imput
Message 34 of 65
Latest reply

thank you so much for your reply and help. I left a message under the original post of what happened is anyone is interested. I appreciate the reply. Thank you
Message 35 of 65
Latest reply

thank you for your kindness. I am sorry for their unkindness but the universe sees everything. Not to worry Xx
Message 36 of 65
Latest reply

I;m sorry hold such anger in your heart. I am sending strength to those around you that have to deal with it regularly.
Message 37 of 65
Latest reply

I was in tears of frustration because of the way I was being treated by the customer service. But thank you your _know-all-ness.
ps: if you are ok with throwing $50 away I'm more than happy to take it.
How nice it must be to be so entitled that $50 is nothing to you.
and I wish the anger that you must hold in your heart to be nasty to a total stranger asking for help , finds it's way to peace and kindness one day before it shrivels to nothing.
Message 38 of 65
Latest reply

Is it? So when does frustration come into play?
I think as Jung would say, you stare into the abyss too long you become the abyss
Have you been looking at people be nasty to other people that long that you decided to join in?
Message 39 of 65
Latest reply

Thank you for your kind reply and your big heart.Xx
I believe the universe sees everything and what they give will always return to them at one time, I hope the universe is kinder to them than they afford me.
Best wish fro the new yearXx
Message 40 of 65
Latest reply