I just got a item not received want a refund after 1 month sent email to buyer

Seasons Greetings I just got a item not received want a refund request from buyer

emailed what date item was posted and tracking number but still have resolution centre

at the top of my ebay page does anyone know how long they have to close this process

as I have proof the item was delivered??????

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I will give that a go as well

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

What proof do you have it was delivered? Does the tracking show as delivered to the buyer's address as that is what you need for an ebay dispute rather than just proof it was posted you need for Paypal.

There should have been a way to reply to the dispute when it was opened with the tracking number, was there or did you just send the tracking to the buyer?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

I went through 4 of these with the same buyer recently and had a track number. I simply uploaded the track numbers onto the case to make the buyer aware it was actually posted. They did nothing about it.  Once it was received ( and the buyer did nothing about it of course) I contacted ebay by phone to make them aware. They then closed all the cases down ( 4 were opened) and awarded in my favor so the buyer could not leave feedback either ( they were a potential fraud trying it on we all get them). Fortunatley I did not get an SNAD afterwards ( yet!). eBay were surprisingly fluid and quite helpful!

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Yeah aus post tracking infomation site said it was delivered

I sent a reply to buyer with date posted and date delivered

I thought maybe I might of got an apology but I wont hold my breath

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

I will give that a go as well

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

As the  buyer already opened a case - INR - and it has closed they cannot then open a second case.  So you won't be receiving a SNAD.  You're safe!

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

That's the thing the case has not been closed yet

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

I had recently item that arrived smashed, I opened case and then  I had to wait a week before I could do anything.  The seller refunded in mean while.  When it came smashed I intended to contact the seller and send photo, but that was not possible from the contact seller link in my purchases.  Nor was there an option to ask for replacement, which was what I wanted.

I since had another problem, but this time I contacted the seller by their email address and resolved the problem with partial refund only.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

@vintage2201 wrote:

Seasons Greetings I just got a item not received want a refund request from buyer

emailed what date item was posted and tracking number but still have resolution centre

at the top of my ebay page does anyone know how long they have to close this process

as I have proof the item was delivered??????

My postie gave my registered parcel to someone down the street that i dont even know and they signed for it.

Parcel was in my name which the people who signed for it knew and the postie??well,he cant read or didnt care who got it..Tracking stated "delivered" and this is when i got AU post to investigate.

Long story short,yes i eventally got my parcel "opened", and made complaints against this fool of a postie...

Yes these things can happen and proof of delivery is NOT proof it was delivered to the right person.

This is my opinion anyway..

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Ah yes, the old file a case with out communicating with the seller first, and once goods are received, leave the case open......rinse and repeat.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply