No sales (Australia)

Just after some feedback.  I usually make between 10 to 20 sales per day, and these sales come through consistently.  It's now the afternoon, and I haven't made any sales in around 24 hours.  I know this is a very short period of time, but it's highly unusual.  I am a Top Seller and have 99.6% feedback.  Do you think it may just be an eBay glitch? Cheers!

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: No sales (Australia)

I just made 1 sale! Maybe there is/was just a glitch. (As this post has no comments, I'd delete it if I had the option...) 🙂

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

No need to delete the post.

'Twas li'l ol' me that bought after looking at your listings.  🤣

Should have looked further - there's another item that I want, but it's for a birthday in August.

I'll get back to you.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Thanks so much for testing the system for me! ❤️

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

I have noticed a  big drop in sales since December.  I am doing all the same things . Sales have dropped by 50 - 60 % which is quite significant. Some days no sales which has previously been unheard of. It seemed to happen quite suddenly and views and watchers down as well... makes me wonder if My listings have somehow become less visible as I do not pay for any promotions etc.  Is this possible ??

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

You are selling discretionary items.

In case you haven't noticed, the cost of living is outstripping wage increases. A reasonable extrapolation is that there is less money available for purchasing discretionary items.

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Yes understandable.. but can't help wondering if I am far less visible for not joining Ebay plus and paying  the extra for promotions.  I suppose the only way to find out is to try it.  Just eats into the profits more and more obviously so have been resisting.  Thanks Dave.

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

that's what they want you to think...and once we're all on it - then what? 

Marketing 101

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Cynical but true.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

I have had no sales for a month.  Very odd !

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply