PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

ra7250
Community Member
Hi is my listing good? Any good positive ideas on how to improve will be great, and how can I win a despite if a buyer wants a refund?

23 Hours 35Mins Remaining
Listing Link : http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/PlayStation-VR-500Gb-PS4-Slim-PS4-Camera-Stan-Bundle-Brand-New-Sealed-/1724...
Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

I ask again how is this seller still allowed to sell?

I had 100% positive feedback and I was scammed by buyers and ebay favoured the buyers and suspended me.

Good luck to the OP for getting this far and still able to sell but ebay needs to have their brains scanned.

Message 11 of 50
Latest reply

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

Ps4's are region free, for games.

But they will follow region restrictions for dvd's/bluray

Same with dlc codes on games, you can get a overseas game and play it fine but dlc code with the game will only work for the country you brought it from, or you make a psn account based at that country...

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 12 of 50
Latest reply

@didawaywith wrote:

I ask again how is this seller still allowed to sell?

I had 100% positive feedback and I was scammed by buyers and ebay favoured the buyers and suspended me.

Good luck to the OP for getting this far and still able to sell but ebay needs to have their brains scanned.

One of life's little mysteries D. I think the only thing that has saved his bacon up to this point is that the defect system has changed since you were shafted. If that hadn't changed it would be a different story....he'd have dropped to below standard. I think now, you can still list if you drop below standard, but you have to show improvements for the next 90 days. It all changed with the Spring seller release.

In view of that, I don't know why they don't allow previously suspended members, who were suspended due to defects, back on to have a second chance. Heck, even prisoners released from gaol are given a second chance!

Message 13 of 50
Latest reply

To fall below standard under the old system, the defects had to come from at least 5 different buyers, so they would still have been fine...

I expect one day, eBay will invite some sellers that were defected off back. They'd be crazy not to, anyway.
Message 14 of 50
Latest reply

ra7250
Community Member
The 20 day handling is becuase of the items I want to purchase them when the buyer wants them so I can have the newest 1 not a box that has been sitting in my room for 1month and thanks for all the positive feedback I will inprove them! 🙂
Message 15 of 50
Latest reply

ra7250
Community Member
Also I need to buy to the items as I haven't bought them yet since I would rather have newer items then a box in the corner of my room for a month that would be opened, damaged ext. And the Australian thing is because the console might have the normal Australian wall plug and if a international buyer were to buy it, they couldn't plug it lol
Message 16 of 50
Latest reply

Stop replying to yourself.  It's confusing.

And stop with all the new threads.  That's also confusing

Message 17 of 50
Latest reply

ra7250
Community Member
How do I reply to people? (Mobile)
Message 18 of 50
Latest reply

Use their id in the reply

for instance - @ digi or  @ K1000  or whoever

Message 19 of 50
Latest reply

@ra7250 wrote:
The 20 day handling is becuase of the items I want to purchase them when the buyer wants them so I can have the newest 1 not a box that has been sitting in my room for 1month and thanks for all the positive feedback I will inprove them! 🙂

So you are listing things you do not currently have, and not disclosing this in the listing.  Not sure buyers would accept this selling strategy for a $1200 item from a new seller, especially when you are not price competitive.  You are likely to suffer many problems should members buy from you, least of which will be negative feedback when things go wrong.

I see you are not accepting returns for this item.  You do know that this will not stop buyers from seeking a refund if they feel one is due?  Well, if you didn't, you do now (cause I just told you).

Message 20 of 50
Latest reply