PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

ra7250
Community Member
Hi is my listing good? Any good positive ideas on how to improve will be great, and how can I win a despite if a buyer wants a refund?

23 Hours 35Mins Remaining
Listing Link : http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/PlayStation-VR-500Gb-PS4-Slim-PS4-Camera-Stan-Bundle-Brand-New-Sealed-/1724...
Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

@imastawka wrote:

Use their id in the reply

@for instance - @ digi or  @ K1000  or whoever

geez, why didn't I think of recommending that?

Spoiler
not having a go at you stawks (would never do that Heart) . . . . just being sarcastic towards the OP
Spoiler
just waiting now for the OP to ask what does 'OP' mean  Smiley LOL
Spoiler
sometimes I wonder why I bother
Spoiler
and it is k1ooo . . . . . NOT K1000
Spoiler
Heart
Message 21 of 50
Latest reply

Re: PlayStation VR + 500Gb PS4 Slim + PS4 Camera + Stan (Bundle) Brand New & Sealed

ra7250
Community Member
@ k1000-srl-sales I didn't see the post sorry
Message 22 of 50
Latest reply

Yes, sir....

sales.

Message 23 of 50
Latest reply

I didn't know KIooo was a camera.  With ooo's (ooze)

I thought it was K1000.  But what do I know

Spoiler
  I should just go back to calling you sir, seeing as no-one knows it's an l anyway
Message 24 of 50
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I go full site ๐Ÿ˜œ

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 25 of 50
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

I go full site ๐Ÿ˜œ

MR bean -  WHO's a clever boy then?

Message 26 of 50
Latest reply

@ Stawka
You taught me... Well partly inspired
(Notice im not full site now) ๐Ÿ˜›
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 27 of 50
Latest reply

your other thread has been removed, but not before I saw tippy's screengrab of your listing before you revised it again.  So I will be really clear about this:

@ra7250

if you put my ID in a listing like that again and I will screengrab it and make a formal complaint to eBay even if you revise the listing and remove the reference to my ID.

You have crossed the line when you start doing sh!t like that.  We have been patient with you and tried to help you HERE, ON THE BOARDS, but take that to your listings and you may well find yourself sanctioned on eBay AND the boards as well.

Smarten up you peanut!

Message 28 of 50
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

your other thread has been removed, but not before I saw tippy's screengrab of your listing before you revised it again.  So I will be really clear about this:

@ra7250

if you put my ID in a listing like that again and I will screengrab it and make a formal complaint to eBay even if you revise the listing and remove the reference to my ID.

You have crossed the line when you start doing sh!t like that.  We have been patient with you and tried to help you HERE, ON THE BOARDS, but take that to your listings and you may well find yourself sanctioned on eBay AND the boards as well.

Smarten up you peanut!

yeah that.gif                                  good post.gif

Message 29 of 50
Latest reply

ra7250
Community Member

Message 30 of 50
Latest reply