Seller feedback for unpaid item case

As a seller I am aware that I may not leave a(red)negative feedback to a buyer for an unpaid item case. What statement can I write on a(green)positive feedback that makes the community aware of a non-paying member that is allowed by ebay?

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Seller feedback for unpaid item case

gal laughing.gif   Particularly the last one

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Well, I'm happy to share how I leave feedback for non-payers.

Just before I close an unpaid case I give my usual standard feedback "Thank you for your purchase".  After the case is closed I add a follow-up feedback "<<userid>> what a shame you didn't follow-through with payment "

I don't think positive feedback for buyers means anything so the extra undeserved green dot doesn't bother me.  But the information for other sellers is great information which I have appreciated when I find it.

Because it's a follow-up feedback it sticks out like a sore thumb in their feedback too. 

I believe this is within ebay's policy T&C's. I've never had one removed or a received policy violation for it.

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Best way to eliminate non-payers is to have all your items set for BIN with Immediate Payment enabled and you will never have a non-payer issue ever again.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

how do you do "Immediate Payment enabled" please

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

That's also the quickest way to deter buyers who want to benefit from combined postage, and it doesn't stop them wanting to cancel, or if you won't cancel, to accept it and then claim it's not as described, thus costing you return postage. Sorry, but I'd rather a non-payer that gets a strike rather than go through the other rubbish.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply