Selling 500Gb PS4 (Jet Black) Original Box + HDMI (Brand New) Is this Fraud/Deception?

ra7250
Community Member
I am selling a 500Gb PS4 (Jet Black) Original Box + HDMI (Brand New) people are buying them for $200 I said it does not include the PS4,ect is that called Fraud,Deception? Ect I have clearly stated that they are the Original Boxes and comes with a brand new HDMI.

Link to the items : http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/50-Off-First-Buyer-500Gb-PS4-Jet-Black-Original-Box-HDMI-Brand-New-in-the-B...
Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: Selling 500Gb PS4 (Jet Black) Original Box + HDMI (Brand New) Is this Fraud/Deception?

ra7250
Community Member
Hahaha thanks for your help! Another helpful tip to a new buyer wearing bullet proof gear.
Message 61 of 66
Latest reply

Re: Selling 500Gb PS4 (Jet Black) Original Box + HDMI (Brand New) Is this Fraud/Deception?

ra7250
Community Member
Seller*
Message 62 of 66
Latest reply

ra7250
Community Member
Haha what's "OP" I have been reading all these comments, they are pretty funny btw, seeing how I put the listings on then stop,ect
Message 63 of 66
Latest reply

That was gold!

Message 64 of 66
Latest reply

@ra7250 wrote:
Haha what's "OP" I have been reading all these comments, they are pretty funny btw, seeing how I put the listings on then stop,ect

depending on the context, "OP" can mean either Opening Post or Opening Poster.

e.g. the question in the OP is a no brainer, of course they are a scammer . . . . . OR . . . . . the OP is a real dill for thinking he was legit with those deceptive descriptions.

It is sad to think that you think that the comments are funny and lets us know a little more about your mindset.  Many of the comments have been trying to help you.  Not sure why you would think that listing items and then cancelling bids and ending listings is okay.

Message 65 of 66
Latest reply

I hope you have refunded any payments received from buyers who thought they were purchasing actual products and not merely empty boxes.

you do know that you can be reported to ACORN for online fraud and ACORN will begin investigations with Police involvement!

Message 66 of 66
Latest reply