Used underwear - Panties

Uggghh I thought ebay didn't allow the sale of used undies.. just came across this auction listing for  Used Women's Panties - 272986576902

It's disgusting..... 

I was looking for Tradie Lady boyleg briefs as I can't always get 'em in K-Mart or Woollies, & this came up.

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Used underwear - Panties

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

If other people want to do stuff I think is perverted, that's their choice.

One person's perversion is another person's kink. (Not mine, Smiley Surprised LOL, Smiley LOL Smiley LOL  but I do get some choice messages containing info I never want to know about all sorts of kinks, since my stuff can be unintentionally appealing to people with a certain type of interest, so maybe I've just been a little more exposed to this stuff than others Smiley Very Happy ). 

Speaking as someone who has had multple pairs of undies stolen from the washing line, and knowing that there are a lot of people who have had their homes broken into and personal items like that stolen, someone choosing not be a creepy stalker / criminal, and buyer / seller indulging in a healthy dose of capitalism to provide each other (consentually) with what they want, seems pretty tame to me, though if I were into that I doubt eBay would be my first choice as buyer or seller. o.O

Message 31 of 40
Latest reply

Indeed, I will ๐Ÿ™‚

Clubs

Message 32 of 40
Latest reply

I couldnt resist it... I did the *search*  LOL
OMG, they're selling like hotcakes! ranging from $35-50 pr! 

There's even  WET UNDIES Man LOL Man LOL , used bras, used socks, hahaha....

Back when i was a young  skinny B***   I used to sell undercoverwear lingerie, very well too, i might add Man Wink

Years later, I was still stuck with all the left-overs of my kit.  I just threw it in the bin *sigh*  If only I had it now, I'd flog it off on here as USED!   Man Tongue

.......... think hubby has some old socks in his draw that's missing its mate,   I might list them as used willie-warmers ....  (Clubs, close your ears, I dont want you listening to this)  Smiley Wink

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 33 of 40
Latest reply

Nothing you write here will offend me. In fact, I've just had a bit of a chuckle, which was good at the end of a busy day ๐Ÿ™‚

But but but, I doubt you'll change my opinion about the responsibility all adults have towards children, and I'm not talking about teenagers. I just think it's nice, and yes, proper,  not to have little kids asking 'those' sort of questions during their supposedly innocent years. Questions they wouldn't otherwise ask but for the irresponsibility of some adults.

Let them be, and enjoy being innocent for as long as it can be.

But, we each have our own opinions, don't we?

Clubs.

Message 34 of 40
Latest reply

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL @ Jane's willy warmers.

Message 35 of 40
Latest reply

Jane, your Christmas break has done you a world of good.....you are back in fine form.....keep it up.Smiley LOL

Message 36 of 40
Latest reply

or "well used" shoes for outrages amounts of money! yuck

Message 37 of 40
Latest reply

I,ve got some Target brand Jocks that I wear round the farm. They are starting to get a few small holes and the elastic has stretched.

Anyone wanna buy them ????....... SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE for boardies, only $25 a pair.........Smiley Embarassed

Spoiler
Sorry for that visual image......Some thoughts you just cant unsee......Smiley Very Happy
Message 38 of 40
Latest reply

The stretched elastic is definitely a winner. You'll get top dollar for them!

I too went and searched. I loved how all the photos were of obviously younger women, with the "perfect" body......as in flat belly and small butt. I said to Mr Tippy that while the photos might depict that, the reality is probably some middle aged, balding, overweight bus driver, who wears them every day for a week, without showering, and spends half the day scratching his butt.

I also noticed that most of them had low or 0 feedback. Makes me wonder if they keep getting shut down, only to create a new account.

Message 39 of 40
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

The stretched elastic is definitely a winner. You'll get top dollar for them!

I too went and searched. I loved how all the photos were of obviously younger women, with the "perfect" body......as in flat belly and small butt. I said to Mr Tippy that while the photos might depict that, the reality is probably some middle aged, balding, overweight bus driver, who wears them every day for a week, without showering, and spends half the day scratching his butt.

I also noticed that most of them had low or 0 feedback. Makes me wonder if they keep getting shut down, only to create a new account.

It's probably more likely because all the publicity this sort of thing gets in the forums gives people ideas.  The more the subject is mentioned in the forums, the more the listing numbers for them will increase.

Message 40 of 40
Latest reply