Used underwear - Panties

Uggghh I thought ebay didn't allow the sale of used undies.. just came across this auction listing for  Used Women's Panties - 272986576902

It's disgusting..... 

I was looking for Tradie Lady boyleg briefs as I can't always get 'em in K-Mart or Woollies, & this came up.

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Used underwear - Panties

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No, ebay does not allow used underwear listings.

Have you reported the listing?  Ebay cannot do anything unless they know about the listing as they cannot monitor every listing.

Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

Ebay are much like used panties

Full of s***

Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

And people wonder why I and the lovely bloke I'm married to yearn for the decorum of years long lost.

Agree Lizzy - disgusting. 

Melina.

Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

Reported. (The more, the sooner it's likely to be pulled down)

image host
Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

What where..(Ladies panties pulled down)  LOL

Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

Definately reported... .... And what's probably worse than this listing are the creeps bidding on them...

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

@lizzys-allsorts wrote:

Definately reported... .... And what's probably worse than this listing are the creeps bidding on them...

Agree, but most of them are probably shill bids. 

image host
Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

There are 58 listings for used panties.

If they are a no-no, why does ebay have a filter under 'erotic panties' for 'pre-owned'?

https://www.ebay.com.au/b/Erotic-Panties/179317/bn_55159089?LH_ItemCondition=3000

Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

Used underwear - Panties

Because they have no integrity and "banned" items aren't banned at all,(it's just to make it look good so that

members will believe that they will actually remove a listing that's going to make them money).

Scammers and other shonks know the best time to list shonky items is the weekend as eBay have always had

the excuse that they can't respond quickly to reports as they have lower staff numbers on weekends.

This site doesn't care what's listed as long as they get their FVF's,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 10 of 40
Latest reply