Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A thought about postage via Ebay / Paypal

A thought about postage via EBAY/ PAYPAL. Now that we are being encouraged to use labels printed at home and paid for via paypal what is the future for small post offices. I am currently using a small post office as it is closest to me. It is an LPO....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! abusive buyer and auction hasn't even finished yet

i have an item that was auction listed with a buy it now price as well. As the bids got close to the B.I.N price, ebay removed the B.I.N. A buyer bidding on my item is now sending me abusive messages with verry colourful language because he can't use...

Non Paying Buyer and Relisting Fees..

Hi all I have a non paying buyer who bought 9 items all under $3.00 each he didn't pay so the items were relisted after a Claim was made. To relist these items it cost me $13.50 it also cost me $13.50 on the original listing that's $27.00 to list 9 i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customs fees by US to Export $2000+ item

Hello, I have an item for sale with alot of interest by buyers in the US. I'm just wondering if they'll need to pay fees to their local Customs (on top of the item price) to receive it. The item is valued at $2000+. When I originally bought the item ...

reimbursement of listing fees

I have cancelled a sale because of non payment of buyer. ebay has refunded the final fee but hit me up for a new insertion fee. It's only $8 but i think it's a bit rich see as i have not benifited by the sale and have to go through the process again....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help - being abused by buyer

I've never been in a situation like this before and was wondering if someone could help me. I am being sent abusive emails by a possibly mentally unstable buyer. On 3rd Dec I sold a pair of tights which the buyer requested to pick up instead of post....

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

items missing in searches

i regularly - usually daily, do a search for all items in the Music category .. there are always approx 20 million items .. this has plummetted to only 13 million this week .. it is not due to christmas because there were the usual 20 million on tues...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I made a mistake with a listing that i had to cancel and now buyer is acting rather strange.

Hi everyone,this is my first post here but have read several others.I had sold a pack of items on an ebay listing i had listed several at once with turbo lister and not realised i had listed an old one i no longer had.Yes this is my mistake and unfor...

Life beyond EBAY !!!!

Hi all,The holidays have given me a bit of new perspective on life. . . .that is, life beyond ebay. I don't know about others, but I freely admit that over the last few years I've developed a bit of an ebay addiction . . . and I've increasingly reali...