Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal claims for international items not recieved

Hi All, I've just experienced my first lost international parcel as a seller. My customer wants a refund. I have documentation for lodgement but no signature or tracking is available.Should I go through the agonies of a paypal claim ? Should I just s...

Advise please on the sale of an Iphone 5

Hi I sold my old Iphone 5 and listed that when it was a couple of days old it had a glass of water spilt on it and that the phone still worked perfectly for all this time. Mentioned all the marks and the fact that the top button didn't work. Sent thi...

Recently 2 of my Omega watches have been removed by Ebay

Hello I am selling watches from my watch collection, recently 2 of the Omega watches have been removed from sale alleging that they were not real even though all reference numbers were authentic and the mechanisms were carrying the proper stamps from...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer has not received item newbie hope i am not sending twice

Hi I know most of you will have seen or answered this question many times in different ways. Here is my problem the buyer bought an item on 26 Nov I posted on 27 Nov to NSW and it has not been received.I asked the buyer to confirm address - nada.I as...

Postage in Sales Report

Each month I go into the sales reporting and for each item I put the actual cost of postage and the item cost to me.As I offer free postage I am wondering if there is a report someone that shows me my true sales and the postage. Cheers

Is anyone else having trouble with auctiva today?

I was having trouble loading photos this morning but now I cant seem to save my listings.Every time I try to save a message comes up telling me the connection was lost.I have tried Google chrome and Firefox.All other websites are working fine.Would l...

buyer leaves positve feedback, then wants a refund

I have a buyer who has paid by paypalItems were sent and he has left me positive feedback, saying he is very happyNow he is asking for a refund, saying he has changed his mind and is not happyWill paypal refund him , if I refuse to give him a refund

Java scrip error in eBay listing

Hello everyoneI just have problem with my listing text,some listing details changed for fanny long java scrip text of shellaton.It going a few weeks now,so i always have to check my all listing every day because another eBayer can't read my detais te...

Items not received newbie help

Hi I know most of you will have seen or answered this question many times in different ways. Here is my problem the buyer bought an item on 26 Nov I posted on 27 Nov to NSW and it has not been received.I asked the buyer to confirm address - nada.I as...

PayPal packing slip question.

Hi all,Does anyone know if it's possible to print more than one packing slip at a time? I mean, in PayPal on the log page, you have a list of all the payments received, with a check box to the left of each one. If I, for instance, sold 4 things to 4 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re posting an item - buyer had incorrect post address

Hi allim hoping to get some opinions.I recently sold an item and posted it out as soon as i recieved payment. 10 days later the seller contacts me advising they havent recieved the item. As i normally do in these cases i ask them to confirm their add...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful