Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free listings and start of month reset

Hi everyone,I am hoping someone out there can help me.I have been very busy over the weeend trying to make good use of my 200 free listingswith the promo ending at midnight Sunday night.I use Auctiva to create my listings and I was just about to sche...

How long do i have to wait for a reply after selling my car??

How long do i have to wait for a reply after selling my car?? I have sent a message and have not yet received a response. On my Selling terms i stated car was to be picked up and payed for within 3 days after auction has ended and to make contact wit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IS there a way to quickly change store categories

hi, I sell a few posters in my new ebay store, If I want to change the store category from say 'Nature' to 'Cities' for ten items at a time, is this possible? Because right now I only know how to do each item manually thanks for any help

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers should note

In the last couple of days I have had difficulty getting into see items & phoned ebayThe told me If you have internet explorer there is a problemThey suggested I use firefox or google chrome?????????????????According to them they are not responsible ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any answers

I sold an item a coupe of few weeks ago the buyer was a seller also the sale went well but after 10 days I emailed the buyer to ask if there had been any problems as it had not been picked up from PO ,I had paid for a signature and buyer was fine she...

Another Best Match question

I know this has likely been done to death, but work is slow and I figured it couldnt hurt to ask. I sell trading cards, and if you search one of these cards "Pyromancer's Gauntlet" and leave it sorted by best match.Now the item I have listed finishes...

Shop: blue door, red door

I know this has been brought up before and most think there is no rhyme or reason for it, but there must be. My door 3 days ago was blue for one day then I had 2 red days now I'm back to blue. I want to know what the deal is, it's annoying me. Any id...

Neutral feedback

I received a my second neutral feedback. First one was for pick up only & buyer did not make contact until 10 days after sale and then wanted me to post as well as sell the items for half sale price - cancelled sale. LESSON LEARNT! Today I was left n...