Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aust Post grrrr

Am I missing something, or doesn`t Aust Post show the postage price for mailing tubes on their website ? I`m selling posters, and most are under 500gr so cost the same no matter where they're being sent, but over 500gr is based on distance, but I can...

Resolved! blocking bidders

Is there a way to block buyers from bidding on your items. I have had a couple who bidded big and then decided they didn't want them anymore. One has now changed her ID name so has obviously got a bad rep.

What to do about a sale where the customer has paid, but not communicated their selection of item

Hi I have a listing that you get to choose 5 items from a list, I've sold one lot and the customer has paid, but they have not communicated their selection with me, I have since added a claus to the listing stating that if selection is not made withi...

I have sold an item to a purchaser in the US. It was posted, tracked, not collected, sent back.

Hi All,assistance required please.I have sold a dress to a purchaser in the US who paid express courier post.The garment was sent via International Courier Post at Australia Post but was not received by the purchaser.The steps for delivery attempts a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! revise description

in the last few days have noticed if i want to revise a description with no bids I only have the option in html, how do i get the text view please? - its like guesswork in html. there is no text tab or obvious option. is there something updated in my...

Final value fee not in account page total

Can any body help me with this..I sold an item that the winning bidder purchased and then advised it was a mistake on his part.I agreed to mutually end the sale as he didnt want it ( he had made no payment) and he accepted and asked me to open the ca...

PayPal won't accept new credit card

Type in all the details and checked and got this on Sunday: This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or...

reselling new products

good to see ebayers buying the xbox one consoles more the the rrp $565 to $599........bidding up to $900 u relise peoplethere is no shortage on the consoles,

Resolved! why do the plain simple listings get crazy bidz?

I notice that some auctions that have very simple an unimformed listings get verry high prices.They might have one photo that only showes three quaters of the item and a short sentence that states the mame and colour.Why what is the secret behind it?...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! AUSTRALIA POST & FRAGILE ITEMS INSURANCE RIPP OFF

I recently had an antique vase broken on its travels though Auspost, so I told the buyer to claim it through Auspost as it was insured, to my surprise the buyer contacted me and said that the item was not covered by auspost because it was fragile.. N...

I listed an item but have no font option for description...

I listed my item and in the description section there is no font options available. I alway cut and paste my own written up descriptions but there is still no Font Options available and all my text is just one complete paragraph....how do I fix that ...